[SA] Cruise - Sunday 2nd Nov

G

Unregistered
BAH!! and I quote:

So don't be so soft :p 4 hours to drive home!? Are you going via Tailem bend or something!? Victor harbour to the city is ~1.5 hours, so if you live even 45 min north of the city, thats still only 2.25 hours.

WEAK I SAY!

:ROFLMAO: ok ok il see what i can do lol

but remember im a student who has no children and studys at night time, so i need at least 11 hours sleep to function properly ;)
but il do my best, maybe convince my bro to throw the boards in the back and come with :)

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I just have to quit work and im a definate........

also, tailem bend is only 1.5 hrs away (pushing the speed limit), came through there this arvo, got from horsham to adel airport in 4.5 hrs :ROFLMAO:

G

Unregistered
I just have to quit work and im a definate........

also, tailem bend is only 1.5 hrs away (pushing the speed limit), came through there this arvo, got from horsham to adel airport in 4.5 hrs :ROFLMAO:
nice work!!

G

Unregistered
About time for another OZVR4 cruise.

Date - Sun 2nd of Nov - ages away! Penty of time to organise time off, rosters, etc
Time - 10.30 am
Place - Hackney rd carpark (botanic gardens)

I pushed it back a little bit further as im hoping to finish up working weekends by the end of oct, so will be able to make the earlier start time. If people think its too far away, let me know, we can always change the date.

Perhaps throw out a few more ideas out there for direction/routes, Lee has suggested down to victor, which sounds good to me.

Hi guys sounds great I will most definately make this one since Ive missed all others

G

Unregistered
I will be there but I wont be able to go for the Karts tho.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Doesnt look like we'll get 8 carters together so i cant make the booking. We can always just go for the casual rate though

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
errrrrrrrmmmmmmmm........

I ****ed up. I cant come either now, have to go to the EP that week, leaving on sunday morning :(:(

Im still happy to work out a route to victor though for those still going.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
saturday could work for me but work til 1230

Could still have a meet on the 2nd of Nov for those able to attend (i can make the meet but no cruise) and propose a cruise closer to xmas (like the vic guys are having)

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Keep the cruise on the 2nd (Sunday). Just come to the start Dion - I'll be happy to note out the cruise route to Victor Harbor. I have done that trip close on 40 times over the years I reckon ;)

and then have another cruise closer to christmas (maybe the 14th December)

G

Unregistered
i leave for the UK on Dec 11 so i wont be at the Christmans cruise.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
well the list looks like this:

Said yes:
Tommo
Nissy
Hotwire - Yes
Damian
Eddyvr4
Formanth
Mac dog
J-B

Maybe:
PLYRH8R
SLY 031
Basheeba

I still think it should go ahead, but maybe confirm if you will/wont be there?

Mac Dog

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Macca
Drive
Red 1997 Legnum
I'm still keen. As long as my suspension parts arrive and are installed on time. Hopefully I should have enough time to get that done.

There is also the dawn/brekkie cruise on the same morning that i'll be attending too... clocking up the k's!!!

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welllllllllllll......

I gave 2 weeks notice today, i wonder if they'll still let me go early on the sunday as its my last day...........as long as they do ill be at the meet

As for the merry xczema cruise, i may or not may be able to make it - todays been a massive day of developments for me

And Lee, if you're happy to do it, im happy to hand the reins over :p

I also apologise to everyone - im the last person that expected me to not be able to make it :(

Top Bottom