[SA] Mitsubishi GSR/EVO Club Show N Shine (easter sunday!)

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
This has approached fast! Its on Easter Sunday at Civic Park (opposite Tea Tree Plaza), with free entry for spectators.

Come down and see a bunch of nice Evo's, GSR's, VR4's, Mirages, and plenty of others. My car will be the only 8th Gen VR4 there, so if anyone wants to enter, its not too late! Entry is $15 for non members or $10 for members with a free snag.

G

Unregistered
I'll go down for a look, since I live practically across the road.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
interested in displaying the prelude? slap a "for sale" sticker on it and your good to go (and buy a VR4!).

The gsr/evo club dont bite honda drivers...there should be a few nissans and subies there too.

G

Unregistered
Serisouly thought about it, but probably not. I hafta pull the front bar off and re-align it, and finish polishing the headlights

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Guys, this has now been postponed due to lack of interest.

Mostly due to the fact that its on Easter Sunday (other years we have had approximately 60 cars out).

When the revised date is announced, ill let everyone know. They do group entries, so maybe we can have an OZVR4 entry?

G

Unregistered
I wonderd where everyone was when I drove past. oh well.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Simon do you want to invite them all to the All Japan Day instead? We're toying with the idea of putting all manufacturers in the sections, so they'd mostly end up all in the one spot. They can run flyers promoting the club on their windscreens, but that would be it. (That rule applies for everyone, even me).

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Ill ask, but I doub they will go for it (a few members might come along to both anyway).

We really use the day to drive for new members, so it needs its own day. This is the first year weve moved away from Glenelg, and I guess it didnt work!

I like the idea of grouping the cars by make.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Damn that sucks, was hoping to see some pics :(

Sorry to hear Simon, hope you have a good day once you reshedule!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Gilly, not offering to replace it, just saying if they want to do some promo stuff, it might be a good opportunity to do it at AJD. I'm contacting car clubs all over the place saying the same thing.

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
no worries K, I'll bring it up.

G

Unregistered
ill be there for a squiz. i was going to enter the sss for sure until i threw that crank pulley :(

Top Bottom