Smashed Legnum :-(

T

towny36

Unregistered
I was involved in a car accident this morning.

Dont people realise that a stop sign actually means STOP!

I am so dissappointed with the damage to my vehicle, this certainly wasn't the start to the w/e i was after, thats for sure.

Attachments

• 07082009008.jpg
    07082009008.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 148
  • 07082009010.jpg
    07082009010.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 127

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Owwweee....I had the same a while ago...people don't know how to stop or give way....

T

towny36

Unregistered
certainly not impressed, just wating to see what the insurance company says

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
what happened to your foggies? Did they fall out completely?

Damn mate!

Home James.

Oh sorry, can't anymore

I think the only way to fix this is to replace the bonnet with an evo 6 version and cover those fog light holes with Diamond Technik covers and a vogue lip. Hmmmm, better pass all that to the insurance co. now

T

towny36

Unregistered
Yeah mate it ended up down the road haha, i grabed it, never know it may be of some use.

T

towny36

Unregistered
The most annoying part about the accident is that there is barely any damage to her car.....

And i think your right about the new bonnet, trying to track all these parts down is going to be one epic challenge.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
LOL HER ?

enough said

what was she driving a tank ?
looks like it made a fair indentation to your car thats for sure, bugger right before the weekend that sucks.
was she insured ?

most parts are available and your insurance company should be able to find them anyway.
sorry to see it mate, i know pissed and disheartended i would be if it was me.

hope you get it all sorted out with insurance ASAP

T

towny36

Unregistered
Yeah turns out the car was a company vehicle, a holden vectra was the make, but i collected her right over her rear tyre so it was nice solid spot to hit, but i was still damn suprised with the damage.

They are insured and i am also, spoke to my insurance and they are pretty certain it will be a straight forward claim and repair.

I suppose the only good thing to come from this, is i dont need to repair the stone chips on my bonnet or front bumper anymore, haha.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
LOL HER ?

enough said

LOL, trust you Wes......... Renee, some therapy for your mere male please.:angry:

James, thats terrible, hope your wrinkles get ironed out soon and the Leggie is as good as it was before this happened....;)

T

towny36

Unregistered
haha, wen i first read that msg Kat i thought you where implying i was wrinkled haha, but yes i do hope it is sorted quick, this is my baby after all and seeing her damaged is killing me.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
haha its all good Kat i am only joking about the whole female thing sort of :-P

good to hear that everyone is insured thou it can get messy if someone isnt :-(

hope it doesnt take too long

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Haha well what about Daniels Topic :p

Damn, that sucks about the accident =/

I got my bonnet from TopStage in Vic.. It was about $900 incl postage for carbon fibre, but he has Fibreglass EVO style ones available too for much cheaper :)

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Yea sort of :p:p:p

Tom, have you been told today...... :cursing:

I also said somewhere in there that I can't defend that position, but tarring us all with the one brush is a bit harsh.....

Flame away boys!!!!!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Ouch, that is a fair smack.

Hey didn't you have an aftermarket bonnet already? ;)

T

towny36

Unregistered
Nah there wasn't any after market bonnet. i had been contemplating getting one, maybe this is just the nudge i needed to get it...

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
That sucks mate.... Hope everything works out alright with it!

Top Bottom