So what's the most you've crammed into the back of your Galant or Legnum?

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
Well I only own a Galant so you dudes with leggy's will obviously kick our butts in this department.

I owned an ED Fairmont Sedan and the whole shape and depth was atrocious. I have found the depth and shape of the Galant boots to be more useful for carrying bulky items like TV boxes, guitar amps etc.

Anyway the most stuff I've managed to cram into my boot at the one time was two foldup chairs, bass guitar, bass amp, 2 picnic baskets, football, 2 handbags and a backback with still a little room left.:)

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
no b/s here, and i was all in at the same time... single bed mattress, 4 wheels with tyres, a big stereo system, 60 hot4's books, clothes, beach board, and 4 dogs of varying sizes... :ROFLMAO:

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Gonna try to get 3 kids, clothes for 5 people for two weeks (several bags), esky and a large number of Christmas presents in ours come mid December. Should be fun.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
in my galant, had 1 full size luggage, 2 in-cabin luggages, box of cat. 5 cable, tool bag, jumpers & jackets, and dont forget i've got a 12" sub in a 14x14x18" box plus the amp.. and 2 pillows :D

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
So far? A baby stroller and the weekly groceries for a family of four lol

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
11 cartons of beer, 12 packets of chips, 11 bags of ice on one occasion, also had 3 racing bikes (bicycles) another time, but i did have the back seat down on that one.

Its the wagon practicality i was after!!!

G

Unregistered
One (1) quadbike! You've got to fold the handlebars down though.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
He got someone else to drive it in. Poor bugger apparently was decapitated however :(

badvr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
marty
Drive
mitsti legnum
i took the leggy to a gig...i had 2 15" speakers,an amp,an efx500 light,a black light,my decks in the road case,my laptop with my 2 12" subs still in the back!!!had to fold the back seats down obviously..

G

Unregistered
55 boxes of pop tarts.....

dont ask.. lol it was random.

pop tarts are 'limited' in vic i only know of 1 place that sell em.. and its a us store down in cheltham. vic.

G

Unregistered
most i've had in my leggy is me and 2 other people... suffice to say i don't need a wagon. :p

G

Unregistered
Over the last two public holidays ( easter and ANZAC day) been camping, so 3 to 4 people, eski's, tents, blow up boats, other random jargon. there is nothing more satifing then racing commonwhores with the back full int he wagon

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
2 large corner desks (flat packed in a total of 6 boxes), 2 large lacrosse bags full of gear (each had helmet, gloves, arm guards, 2 sticks etc), backpack full of clothes, vacuum cleaner, step ladder, large bucket full of tools.

Had to have the back seats down ofcourse, and no passenger. Although if pushed could have fit the stuff on the passenger seat in the back.

Top Bottom