Some nob stole my gear knob!

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
I have contacts in the TV industry that would love to break this open however I was talked out of it out of respect for the importers and the additional pressure/ scrutiny it would put on them under.

Lol Bob! I was having the exact same thought about giving A Current Affair a crack at these dodges!

I might write an acerbic letter into the newspapers to see if this issue can get a bit of publicity and (hopefully) pressure on these wharfie ninjas.

MooIsTaken

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Jordan
Drive
'99 Galant SeriesII Type V
Exact same thing happened to me! Really sucks that there is no way to stop them, here's hoping it was just the gear knob (will find out for sure tomorrow).

rimg0077.jpg

G

Unregistered
Imagine if you had owned and driven your car overseas for a few years, then when you returned to Australia you decided to bring your pride and joy back only to have bits & pieces nicked from it. You'd be pretty angry.

Gooch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bob
Drive
J-Spec Vr-4 1990, 2000 Legnum VR-4 Type S
wharfie Ninja's

Only one way to deal with this!

Long distance sniper rifle with a night scope!

" Come meet my little Friend " (said in a Al Pacino voice rofl!)

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
It's "say hello to my little friend", but yes I know quite a few people who believe snipers are an appropriate solution to many of the issues we face in our country today ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Oh, but I thought good ol' Johnny Howard's reforms helped Patrick clear the docks of all the evil union workers & replaced them with good, honest people doing an honest days work for an honest days pay ?

Possibly one of the funniest posts in the history of OZVR4. :ROFLMAO:

I've imported twice and never had anything knocked off. Maybe I'm lucky. When my Celsior arrived it had a big piece of paper taped over the headunit. That preserved the CD that was jammed in there. Mmmm, Japanese commercial pop!

Bruce, replace the gearknob with a Trust one. Guaranteed to fit as long as you get the Mitsubishi thread. Get the resin one if you want lightweight and easy to shift (and not burny on a hot day) or the metal one if you want to keep the same look as what you had. Both cost about $40-50 and are even legal if you're into that sort of thing (they come with 3 different coloured H pattern badges for the top).

Or get a KTS one if you want to be super awesome like me (I know you secretly do).

100_1783.jpg

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Is it a legal requirement in OZ to have the gear pattern shown somewhere? Hah, if you can't figure that out you shouldn't be driving a manual!

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Thanks Tim.

I have made a note about metal gear knobs burning the hand on hot days.

In respect of the KTS gear knob, we both know that I'll never be as super awesome as you ;)

Now about the Labour budget ... lol!

Top Bottom