Standard Radiator Dimensions?

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Morning all, i just got my new radiator this morn and it looks very small. Could someone please tell me what the standard "core" sizes in mm are? Thanks

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
you should be able to fit 11,329 M&M's in there.

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Ok, so i spoke to the place i bought the rad from again as i didn't really notice at first but the alloy rad is bent as:banghead:. They are more than happy to replace but i have to wait nearly a month before they get more stock What he has offered me is another original spec cooler but with plastic tanks. He has assured me that this is a very reputable Japanese brand ( Koyo ) and they also come with 1 yr Warranty. Will there be much difference in cooling efficiency between plastic end tanks and alloy? As i am not toooo concerned about the tanks cracking again as they at least have a warranty and i just dont want to wait a month.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Koyo are very very good. I don't have the radiator specs at hand sorry, but you can of course just measure it yourself :)

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
Yeah i could just measure it myself............but i couldn't wait till i got home as i wanted to sort the prob out now.
Thanks for the feedback Brad on the Koyo, i think i will just take that option as i will get the rad by Fris and am having it and my tranny cooler fitted on Sat. Ta

Top Bottom