Super Mini-Meet (on Wednesday 3rd June at Auburn Maccas?)

G

Unregistered
Think i should be checking the for sale section first thing tomorrow, for a super that comes with a free set of testies.:p

Frosty

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Currant
M35 Stag. Soon to be White Legnum
Previous
Bayside Blue Pros Galant
White Legnum
I would be keen to go for a run to check out your smashed balls, I mean Super VR4.
Let me know when your out of hospital mate.
Give her a coudle and tell her you love her mate, and everything will be fine.

Not sure what you can say to the wife tho.:bigsmile:

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
OK great news everyone !!

I AM ALIVE !!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The testicles are swollen & bruised though from keeping the missus happy... but that's another story ;)

* watches everyone throw up their breakfast * :p
I got soooooooooooo many stares driving it up the coast last night.

Had to stop at Maccas at Thornleigh for food & all the young punks in their Corollas & 180SXs were walking around ogling the car & taking photos haha...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Cheers Irwin, yep, all is good phew !!

Apologies for cancelling the meet everyone, here's a sneaky peek before an official get together ;

SUPER.jpg

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
You need to add some more memberships to your sig. 2 x vr4 club & SUPER VR4 owners

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
You need to add some more memberships to your sig. 2 x vr4 club & SUPER VR4 owners

Is this better Dave ?

BTW, thanks for the licence plate screws, they will come in handy !!

EDIT - Hmmm didn't work ..... will try again.. ok should be fine now. I had too many lines in my sig.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
You? Talking too much? NOOOO..... I thought you hated talking VR4's ;)

I just hate talking VR4s around you guys coz I sound like such a dick !! :ROFLMAO: My knowledge (lack of) makes me feel inadequate around you all..

But Chris at MEEK is awesome when I've got my car in there. I was there the whole during the service with the car on the hoist talking about stuff to do to it. There was another guy there too who was giving me heaps of pointers & info about what to look for in tyres. He was another customer but yea was super helpful to me just showing me stuff & friendly advice.

I don't feel like a knob jockey there & that's why I take it back even though I've got to drive it down from up north. It's worth the money.

I'm going to get him to go ballistic with the Super.... eventually. It will stay stock until the money builds up. But first Grandpa needs his valve stem seals changed when I'm back from QLD. It's belching smoke badly on startup & it filled up their garage ! At least they saw what I was talking about !

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Is this better Dave ?

BTW, thanks for the licence plate screws, they will come in handy !!

EDIT - Hmmm didn't work ..... will try again.. ok should be fine now. I had too many lines in my sig.
Yeah thats much betterNo worries about the screws

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
OK gang let's re-birth this thread.

How does everyone feel about the chance of a meet up during the weekend of April 11-12 ? I'm coming back from QLD on Monday & am HOPING to get the rest of the week off but I wouldn't be in Sydney until the following weekend.

Any takers ? Places ? Times ?

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
sure brad, will the super be coming? this is easter weekend so i cant go too far just in case the easter bunny comes. cant miss my chocolate!!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
I'm in :D

You know what, we should all meet on a Wednesday night and head down to the drags at Eastern Creek. Test our quarter mile times :D
Or is Wednesday the 15th no good for you Brad?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
sure brad, will the super be coming? this is easter weekend so i cant go too far just in case the easter bunny comes. cant miss my chocolate!!

Ummm.. yes Daniel the Super will be there. That's kind of why the thread is titled 'Super Mini-Meet' hehe :p That's the point of the meet mate ! It's the official unveiling !

The missus will be with me for this one as yes she can't miss her chocolate either !

Dimi - Yea nah I'll probably either be at the office on Wednesday or at home at Terrigal as I haven't seen the wife for a few weeks :).
Priorities bro, priorities !

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I'm there, pending on what time though...

dimi - can't take any off during weekdays bro, new on the job so gonna settle first. :)

Emu

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Wayne
Drive
1999 Galant VR4 1993 HJ V6
Count me in.. Time and Place dependant of course. Mid week no good though.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Sounds like I'm visiting family up the central coast on Saturday.

How abouts Sunday everyone ?

I'm guessing the easter show is on that weekend so if it is then Olympic Park is out of the question......

Any other suggestions ?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Meet date might have to change, pending inspection of the Soop when I get back home on Friday.

Being informed that I could have a CV joint problem makes me shudder to think of driving to Sydney on Sunday with it.

I'll call it on Friday.

Top Bottom