Status
Not open for further replies.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Both dates are having the same venue and time for the meets. There are 2 meets as almost the same amount of people could make both

Attending Sat 21 Aug: qball, Bryan_Xman, Emu, happymatch, king_panther,l egnum600, shtiv, Tom, tommy86, wendnarb, gorgath

Attending Sat 28 Aug: qball, Emu, Fazzle, generalboozy, mchieff, Tom, want_a_legnum, tommy86, king_panther

VENUE: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&...79038&sspn=0.003203,0.006968&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=17 the car park indicated by the A
TIME: 10.00

At this stage there is no cruise organised but feel free to discuss that in this thread. I'll be attending both. There is a cafe near by for icecreams and whatnot

Look foward to meeting you all

Cheers

[gmap]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=s_d&amp;saddr=Bicentennial+Dr&amp;daddr=&amp;geocode=Ffp6-_0d5E0BCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=mr&amp;sll=-33.84751,151.079038&amp;sspn=0.003203,0.006968&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-33.85063,151.08042&amp;spn=0.006295,0.00758&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&amp;source=embed&amp;saddr=Bicentennial+Dr&amp;daddr=&amp;geocode=Ffp6-_0d5E0BCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;mra=mr&amp;sll=-33.84751,151.079038&amp;sspn=0.003203,0.006968&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;t=h&amp;ll=-33.85063,151.08042&amp;spn=0.006295,0.00758" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/gmap]

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Dave, edit the OP to show list of who's coming for each weekend.

Count me in for the 21st!

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Done, Feel free to confirm in this thread when you are attending and i'll update the list. Looks good so far

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
oh the famous nazi park ranger area! LOL

I'll try to attend on the 21st as 28th is no good for me.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
as per my previous post, I'll try to be there on the 21st.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
I know but is election day so we'll see how soon i can get away:D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
At this point in time I should be able to make both still =]

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
blah, i might be out cuz it's 10am and i'm comin from central coast....that's an early Sat. morning.........

i go to church on saturdays and was hopin for an afternoon meet as well :( but hey we'll see....might still come down...
if theres no cruise action happenin i might give it a miss, although i would get the pleasure of hittin the old pac on the way down.....

just an idea here for some weekend in the near/distant future:
an old pac & putty rd cruise???
big all day drive event?
waste a full tank of petrol?
no time to do your laundry or clean the house??
meet at thornleigh maccas and go??
get the newcastle crew and sydney crew together for one intense day??
JUST AN IDEA :p

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
btw, tom,
had a look at your website and such. theres pics of a fella with an Sti and a Corona?? I had a corona i wanted to do up but wrote off into a tree drifting.....
just wanted to say i'm stoked to see a corona done up!!!! you know the person who owns it?!?! i'd love to meet them and do a little photoshoot of their little beast.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Putty rd could be pretty fun! I'm avoiding Old Pac now, as it is heavily policed now as far as I'm aware =/

Yeah man, the STI is mine, and the Corona is owned by one of my best mates cousins! He lives up in Tamworth =] They're rarely in Sydney! They have done an engine conversion to an old school motor with 100kw, flares, watanabes, etc etc.. Still a work in progress with more being done :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Yeah man, the STI is mine, and the Corona is owned by one of my best mates cousins! He lives up in Tamworth =] They're rarely in Sydney! They have done an engine conversion to an old school motor with 100kw, flares, watanabes, etc etc.. Still a work in progress with more being done :)

Corona looks sweet on the street too!

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
mmm i guess it depends on the time for the old pac, i took it home last night and enjoyed being the only car on it cept for a couple of cars goin the other direction....

i just got my legnum and everyone told me they won't slide....i wasn't trying but i proved that wrong last night....wet roads and 2nd and 3rd gear boost....far out, was pretty fun times...
whats the old motor in the corona??

M0R81U5

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mick
Drive
PFL Legnum
I'll do my best to get down there as well. Dunno which date yet though. Depends on the boss

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
I'd like to attend both but i fear I'm working till 4 on both days :( if you guys are still doing something around that time I'm keen

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I'd like to attend both but i fear I'm working till 4 on both days :( if you guys are still doing something around that time I'm keen

I'm not sure if we can tolerate more than 1 Subaru at our meets lol.. depends if Tom is already there or not!

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Tolerate :eek: blessed ;)
Sorry Mr Panther.. I reckon u take a spin in Tom's STI and see if we can bring u over to the dark side
If you are genuinely concerned though I just picked up a 91 swift.. I'll come in that instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom