Sydney Meet Sat 21 or Sat 28 August

When To meet

• Total voters

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
There is a carpark at Homebush that doesn't have a camera & they don't care about. We got told this ourselves at one of our fabled P6F carpark meets as we were parked diagonally across the carspaces & they came over to complain to us because they could see us on their cameras.
Can't bloody remember which one now...

Why not the park nearby where we had a meet before? Cafe nearby too for drinks & ice creams. Mmmmmm.... Magnum Choc Biscuit..

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Why not the park nearby where we had a meet before? Cafe nearby too for drinks & ice creams. Mmmmmm.... Magnum Choc Biscuit..

GI Joe and Ranger Stacey might give you heaps for going in the exit again though. Oh wait, that was me :p

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=lilies+on+the+park+cafe+olympic+park+new+south+wales&amp;sll=44.472991,-74.783936&amp;sspn=1.826632,4.63623&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;cd=1&amp;hq=lilies+on+the+park+cafe&amp;hnear=Olympic+Park,+New+South+Wales&amp;ll=-33.831761,151.106584&amp;spn=0.04667,0.066083&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=lilies+on+the+park+cafe+olympic+park+new+south+wales&amp;sll=44.472991,-74.783936&amp;sspn=1.826632,4.63623&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;cd=1&amp;hq=lilies+on+the+park+cafe&amp;hnear=Olympic+Park,+New+South+Wales&amp;ll=-33.831761,151.106584&amp;spn=0.04667,0.066083" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>[/GMAP]

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
LOL boy that was funny! Damned Ranger Nazis!
Also that was where Gorgs showed that reversing hard enough will make the BOV go off!

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
I work out at Olympic park, haven't seen any more cops than normal but the ranger is a mad renta-cop power tripper.
I'm pretty sure we could get away with meeting in car park for the BMX/mountain cross tracks, car park #5

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
I really don't mind where we meet, was just passing on what was told to me =] But I guess we aren't the typical rice burner groups that you'd probably see around (with the exception of my car lol).. So we should be okay probably anywhere! But yeah, just name a location and I'll meet you guys!

Will this be a day or night meet?

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Day meet with possible cruise if someone points out an idea of where to cruise to

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
I voted for the 21st. 28th is my niece's birthday.

I was thinking of cruising to a forshore somewhere for a group shot with the harbour bridge in the background & the harbour?
Not so much under the bridge itself....

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
attachment.php

hey guys, i live in newington (its on the map) and i drive pass the car park every day. thecarpark is not free entry anymore. If you guys look at the top right of the map, right under the "sydney olympic parl" letters, there is a ferry whalf with a car park. just drive all the way in to the hill rd to the end. all the way. do not turn right, drive straight in to the ferry whalf. there is a car park with nice little whalf good for photos as well. how about it?

and how about blue mountiains for the cruise?

G

Unregistered
28th is my weekend off so im pretty sure im working on the 21st..... but in any case IF i still have my leggy i'll bring that... if its sold ill be in my GTO MR ;)

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
@ Happymatch, your plan gets my vote. not sure if i will have time for the cruise, but i think that location will be better. I can't see parking a group of cars together and in a good location for photos in the city on a saturday being very easy/possible.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I can't do the 21st as I have a good friend and my girlfriends birthday. The 28th I may be able to make. Just depends on work.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hey Jono does that mean the park next door as well you have to pay to get into? Or just the P6F carpark now?
The damned places are near empty... how can they charge for parking?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hey Jono does that mean the park next door as well you have to pay to get into? Or just the P6F carpark now?
The damned places are near empty... how can they charge for parking?

I went in to one carpark to take photos, cost me about $5 for 20 minutes to stop in there for pics haha.. Bit annoying, but hey =P

happymatch

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
jono
Drive
Maza Astina 323, Merc C Kompressor
so, whalf sounds good to everyone? i might turn up with my daily. ah..... oh my wife can drop me off~!

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Wharf then Blue Mtns gets my vote, so long as there's photo opportunities....

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
That's total bullshit!
I know, it was sucky.. I looked up which carpark it was, and Google Maps says "Sydney Olympic Park P5 Parking"

Wharf sounds good, so the carpark to the left at the very end of Hill Rd, or drive straight and around the loop and off in to the little one amongst the grassy area?
Map Link

generalboozy

Crunching Gears
First Name
Joshua
Drive
new: 98 Leggy Vr4 old: nissan 200sx, honda integra, toyota corona....now i've seen the light.
hey everyone, me a newbie :)

i'm from the central coast but i work in strathfield just near olympic park so i feel i should be a part of both communities :p
do you guys have someone to take photos/video?? i'm a photographer and me housie is a video boy....
i'm keen to come down for the cruise if yas didn't mind, just bought my leggy this last weekend....black pre-facelift and stock. i'm stoked.
i go to church on Saturdays but keen for the afternoon and such....was there an agreed time??

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
My plans have changed so I now cant come on the 21st! Grrrrr.... Maybe the 28th....

Top Bottom