Tattoo's and Piercings

G

Unregistered
So im curious.....

I'm a big fan of body art - tattoos especially - and im wondering if anyone here shares my love for them.

I will post up a pic of mine when I can locate one. Im sure i have one on the computer somewhere :)

Post up your pics so I can check them out!!!! :)

G

Unregistered
Ok so here is my Phoenix I have tattoo'd down my side. It took about 12 1/2 painful hours in total.

Attachments

• 26072008135-001.jpg
    26072008135-001.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 247

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
It is difficult to see exactly how big it is in that pic, I'm calling for a wider shot!

G

Unregistered
Nice and high in detail. I like the colours used as well.
Send you a pm.

Yeah the outline took just over 4 hours.... it was not a nice feeling!
I didn't want to stick to the traditional reds and blues. I wanted to personalise it a bit.

You should post yours up on here for all to see. Looks like many hours have gone into yours also...

And bradc - That is the widest shot im willing to post up on here :)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I can take or leave them, don't have any myself. I have considered a black band on my wrist but that's about all I'd get I think. Not sure any more than that would suit me.

I'm not really a fan of colours in tattoos usually either.

G

Unregistered
6 ear rings (3 each ear, 2 in the lob and 1 upper in the upper part)
eyebrow stud,
tongue stud,

and a tat between my shoulders, colour needs touching up.
(year of the rooster)

tat.JPG

weeaazz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
james
Drive
legnum
i wanted a southern cross back before everyone else my age decided to go out and get one.a good percentage of the 19-24 year olds at noosa have a soutern cross on the somewhere,soo ill go all out and just get the aussie flag from shoulder to shoulder,lol

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Autobot insignia on my right arm, next is "Sasha" underneath it, then the Decepticon's on my left once I get round to it.

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
Dam that phoenix is amazing. My girfriend is about to get a swallow on her back with colours similair to that, and i've got a cross on my left shoulderblade.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
My mate got the monopoly man logo on his arm a few years back. Just in black and it looked awesome! I have no pics of it tho :(

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I've got nothing. But my wife has seven tattoos, multiple ear piercings and a nose piercing. Does that count? lol

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
A tattoo thread, huh, i like!

I dont have any yet, but there are some plans of getting both my arms done as well as a few piercings hahaha, when i can find the money for it all that is, need to get the legnum first

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
This is the tribal one I have

TomTatt-002.jpg

I want to get something Australian..

I have a design I've already made of a Tribal Tiger clinging to 3 stars of the Southern Cross.. to symbolise being half Australian and half Chinese :)

kasperflipped

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
trent
Drive
1997 legnum
ive got a couple of tats.
my forarm
tatt.jpg

my "muscly" bicep
dadtatfinishedcrop.jpg

and my finger