Tattoo's and Piercings

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
22mm stretchers soon to be 24mms but gone back down to 18mm to fatten my lobes :D i used to have snake bites, loved them but the dude did them completely uneven and it looked weird, so this maybe something i decide to do again but we will see

I also have a sleeve in the works got the majority of the outline done, colour will start soon :D

G

Unregistered
piercings-738717.jpg

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I have a new tat. World map that is a semi sleeve of my right lower leg. I'll post pics some time.

Jimmy_EC5W

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
1998 Pearl White Legnum, Atlas Grey VN SS

That photo is discusting.

I havent any tatts, but I used to have my eyebrow pierced.

Now I have my lip pierced, 2 on the left bottom and 1 on the right bottom lip, I have my left lobe and also the back of my neck.

My girlfriend had her wrist pierced at one stage... it was weird..

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
Good thread. Well I have 3 piercings nipple, tragus and upper ear. No tatts as of yet but I'm beginning to design one. A silhouetted tree growing from my last name with a large stump with parents names and 3 branches for me, brother and sister, with all names incorporated. (Family tree)

G

Unregistered
Back piece?

I'm in the process of getting the ball rolling and choosing a tat studio atm to get my first one.

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
guys whats the obsession with tatts, help me understand it prevalence?

Dave30

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
2.0 golf
Back piece?

I'm in the process of getting the ball rolling and choosing a tat studio atm to get my first one.

left shoulder blade (i have a lot of back to work with)

guys whats the obsession with tatts, help me understand it prevalence?

i got my first on a dare from my mum, then got a couple more (kangaroo and an owl[for the soccer team i support]) after that it was just i need more and if i go 6 months without one i get this weird withdrawal feeling

G

Unregistered
Have any of you guys/girls ever used the topical anaesthetic cream when having the tattoo done and what are your experiences? I'm not likely to bother with it, however it's possible that one of the area's I'm looking at having the work done on could be right over bone with very little skin/muscle underneath it.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Have any of you guys/girls ever used the topical anaesthetic cream when having the tattoo done and what are your experiences? I'm not likely to bother with it, however it's possible that one of the area's I'm looking at having the work done on could be right over bone with very little skin/muscle underneath it.

My artist strongly discourages it as it makes the skin very "rubbery" and takes longer to tattoo.
I've had some bits done on my collarbone and it's not that unbearable. Just toughen it out mate :)

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
Here are mine :)

My family name coat of arms

agiustattoo.png

My wolf paw tattoo

195062_159283194127496_100001374482445_317243_4376753_o1.jpg

My Maltese cross w/Maltese centuary flower (national flower of Malta).

172613_1738274691514_1078038402_1891592_3694041_o.jpg

My next one will be of a Maltese crusader knight on my back, or ribs - depending on where the artist thinks will provide more room for detail.
Will also be getting a few nintendo tattoos done such as; triforce, 1UP and tanooki suit statue :p

G

Unregistered
Yeah I've seen yours :)

I've also thought about a custom 1UP tattoo haha.

The artist I've been talking too has the same views of the cream, but also says that he is more than happy to work with it if it's required. My ideal place is the same as your wolf paw (inside of bicep) however my other option is around chest/collar bone/neck area which is where I'm thinking cream may be required in some spots. Guess we'll find out this saturday when I go in to seal the deal.

Dave45

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David Agius
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S
All the best, no matter what your decision is at least you're getting some ink!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

G

Unregistered
Thanks! Although if it's as painful as burning my foot this morning, I'm in trouble haha!

Dave30

Crunching Gears
First Name
Dave
Drive
2.0 golf
not finished yet, got another 2ish hours left to finish the tree and river
90334136.jpg

SATAN

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tim
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
Me and a few of my best mates from back home have/are getting (some of us have not gotten it yet) 'Particeps Criminus' on our right upper arm, means 'partners in crime'...im 99% sure thats the correct spelling, mines getting done in a week or so when i go back home as we are all getting the same guy to do it...

no peircings, i dont like them, even on chicks...

i used to date a chick who was super pale, white as hell with deep red/almost brown hair, she had quite a few coloured tatts, and the colour popped something crazy, they were works of art and she looked ridiculously hot with them

G

Unregistered
Piercings on guys is just odd tbh, and guys with their tongue pierced???? wtf

yeah thats just wrong.

i think it depends on what/where the piercing is. i have my left ear pierced and i personally feel 1 or 2 in the ears are ok, as well as an eyebrow stud...but thats about it.

Top Bottom