Tattoo's and Piercings

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
LOL at the comic

Piercings I'm not the hugest fan of, I definitely don't want any for myself.. Sometimes they can look good on people, but alot of the time I think it can be pretty tacky looking! Especially if the people really don't suit what they have! (like a lot of the wannabe emos or 'rockers' or whatever!)

Some people look awesome with it, because it really suits their style and personality.. especially tattoo'ists and stuff haha..

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
So who's gonna be the first to get a VR4 tattoo.

Neither Mel or I have any. Not likely to get any on my saggy baggy old farts skin either. Sure it would end up looking like crap pretty quick.

G

Unregistered
Hey may friend and I are avid fans of ink... I think its amazing.. well.. some of it... majority of it is s**t to be honest cuz people rush into it or put very little thought into what they are doing...piercings... yeah... we've had our share of them too... ive had snake bites.. took em out... now i have shotguns.. and stretchers

G

Unregistered
mytatcr2.jpg

this is mine, got it when i was 18, wanna get it extended but even after 7 years the memory of the pain is still fresh.
i also have 9 peircings, iv got one more left to get on my helix and then im done with the metal
my fave has to be my last one though

2dotslv7.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
haha that last photo is awesome

G

Unregistered
Very sexy

Very nice tat and very nice location. My one took 56 hrs to finish. A lot of free hand work. Its a Salvador Dali painting.

Attachments

• Resize of P1000518.jpg
    Resize of P1000518.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 180

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I've been looking through a thread on absolutepunk.net about band tattoos and some of them are awesome.

I'd consider getting "fight off your demons", which is a quote from Brand New. I dunno how or where though. I just think it is a very powerful quote from an amazing band.

Does anyone here have music-inspired ones?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Oh wow I like that one.. Metallica?

Car themed and hardcore at the same time :p

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Yep, from Where Ever I May Roam.

How about this one then:

"Let the music be your master.
Will you heed the master's call"

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
Had tongue and eyebrow peirced when I was younger but got over them and took them out.

My sisters boyfriend does ink, free tattoo's are hard to resist.

It says POW! it means nothing. It was going to say WOW! until my sister says.. World Of Warcraft? And I changed it quickly... haha!
6a11e5e1.jpg

A crucifix I drew up, this was done by some random shop in Oz then shaded in Thailand, i wish I hadn't had 4 rounds of beers with the artist while he worked :/ Turned out ok none the less.
4a42c6db.jpg

And this my bro and me got last night, both my sisters had it already. Family crest of some kind...*Shrug*
0a18d5c3.jpg

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
ok so no tattoo's as of yet, but i finally got mi lip pierced again

except this time went one step further and i got snakebites and completely loving them, i think the next step is to stretch the ears and maybe a few tattoos

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
*Warning* Thread revival alert!

Got inked today.....
My new born little girl and my wife's name underneath.
Tat.jpg

To even up arms from my previous.
My little boy and my other little girl
Tat1.jpg

G

Unregistered
Used to have my eyebrow pierced, now just my ear and nipple are done

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
Had my eyebrow for about 6 months before it grow it completely.

Have had my labret for about 6 years now love it!

I am a big fan of piercings but not so much of tattoos however i can appreciate the amount of work that can go into a tattoo.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Got my eyebrow pierced when I was seventeen, still in seven years later. Wanting ink but I'm too indecisive (not such a good thing when it's permanent!)

A mate of mine has "Ultima Ratio Regum" on his bicep. It's Latin for "The last argument of kings", king Louis XIV had it enscribe on the cannons of his ships... Ironically my mate's a scrawny bastard lol.

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
Both ear lobes streched out to 12mm, industrial in my right ear, lip and also both nipples.
Also have the "Key work" on my back, i'm a pretty big Coheed and Cambria fan and "Gib Niemals Auf" meaning never give up on my chest.

When i first streched my ears the only other person i knew who had done it was my piercest, now pretty much every little emo kid you see has done and it really shits me.

bj82

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brad
Drive
99 SII Legnum VR4
I've had a 12mm fleshy in but took it out for 2 reasons 1) they smell like ass 2) it kept getting popped out jiu jitsu styles. Now i have a cats bum hole of a left ear lobe.
I've got some of a 3/4 sleeve done on my right arm and a few others, ribs, wrist, bicep and back. I'll post pics tomorrow but my sleeve is a bit different, i like robots and cartoons so its a bit of a mix. Not for everyone but my little girl likes it :)

G

Unregistered
just 1 ear ring (left ear, lol) at the moment. i used to have 2 but the 2nd got infected so had to remove it, the hole is still there but the back has closed over so i cant push anything through it.

i am really wanting a tat on either the inside of my forearm (a little hard to get away with in my profession) or on the inside of my bicep, or on the outside of my shoulder. i just cant convince myself to go and get it.

Top Bottom