Tattoo's and Piercings

G

Unregistered
Guess we'll find out this saturday when I go in to seal the deal.

Well, I went in yesterday to sort it all out and now it's back to the drawing board (pun not intended). My original choice isn't going to work as the amount of text I wanted isn't going to fit where I wanted it, well it would, but the writing would be quite small and within a couple of years time as skin stretches the gaps inbetween lettering (ie: the space between the curves of a letter - e,s,d etc will close up and become just a blank dot), so it's either change the location from my bicep to my shoulder blade which I don't want to do, or pick another text or a completely different design specifically for my chosen area *sigh*

I think I might design something combining my 3 pieces of heritage. English for mum's side, Italian for dad's and Australian as I was born here. I was thinking the southern cross (australia) and then the stars coloured in with the colours of all 3 countries?

Sir3n

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Kel
Drive
Pfl legnum "Pussy Wagon"
I love all the tatts and piercings guys :)

I've got my tongue and nose pierced and I have a tattoo of a star on my wrist ( and going in to get another star on my other wrist )
I'll put up pics later :)

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
Piercings on guys is just odd tbh, and guys with their tongue pierced???? wtf
I agree to a point. Fellas with the tounge done is a bit ..... However im an advocate of the eyebrow as i used to have mine done for years.

Dont have qny tatts yet, have just never seen anything i liked until now. Got a quote on this, now i just need the $. 6-700 on a tatt is now just not a priority. Gettin steve to tune my legnum Is but.

Also wanna get something for my daughter. But not tye same name deal everyone else gets. Ideas would be awesome.

The tatt i want

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317756670.518930.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317756670.518930.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
G

Unregistered
Thread revival warning lol.

Some of you would have seen the sketch etc already (fb), but I am booked in at 2:30pm tomorrow for the ink cherry to be popped :D seriously excited lol. It was meant to be today as a 'walk in' as I'd been chatting to the studio over the weekend but I went in today and they were too busy to squeeze me so I took a cancellation spot tomorrow. I've got my rough sketch done and they've taken a copy so they can properly draft it up and get the sizing etc right :) BRING IT ON lol.

G

Unregistered
Less than 2 weeks on and number two confirmed, location almost decided upon.

Attachments

• 1254172884282.jpg
    1254172884282.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30

Leggy98

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jayden
Drive
1998 legnum vr4
This was my first tattoo got it done about 9 months ago now and I plan on getting more :)
image.jpg

I got my tongue pierced as a joke but turned out the misses loved it so I've kept it lol

Top Bottom