2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
So love that ad. I think of it every time I crack a CC

Abusive

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 Legnum
Here's something odd, I threw Minecraft on the PS3 for my daughter, she was entering a name for another world and as she was spelling something out it was making the random suggestions like they do and (here's the kicker) as she entered OV it suggested Ozvr4.... no shit.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Non-drinker here :) I had a Kopperberg Cider a few weeks ago which was my first drink since 2005.

Also, I iz in need of bro-hugs. Big bad Brad has made a girl cry :(

& no, she didn't see my penis.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Here's something odd, I threw Minecraft on the PS3 for my daughter, she was entering a name for another world and as she was spelling something out it was making the random suggestions like they do and (here's the kicker) as she entered OV it suggested Ozvr4.... no shit.

KINECT SEES ALL!

G

Unregistered
Non-drinker here :) I had a Kopperberg Cider a few weeks ago which was my first drink since 2005.

Also, I iz in need of bro-hugs. Big bad Brad has made a girl cry :(

& no, she didn't see my penis.

bluegum schnitty's bro!

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
Johnathan Webb was the one selling that turbocharged FT-86 as well wasn't he. Must have some pretty cool cars come through Tekno.

Frenche

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4
1988 Mazda MX-6 Turbo
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
That was my first thought, I'm kinda digging it though, don't think the mrs would approve though :( lol

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
57 Caddy Eldorado Baritz, Worth about a Million and a half if you can find one.

Top Bottom