The Ultimate Bonnet style?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Benny... Im DEFINITELY DOWN with your 1st bonnet design..

i'll send you the $$$ early next month.. hopefully in full..

G

Unregistered
I'll have to post some better pictures of the first design when it's done because everyone who has seen it in the flesh says it looks heaps different than the pictures..??

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
I'll have to post some better pictures of the first design when it's done because everyone who has seen it in the flesh says it looks heaps different than the pictures..??

Benny.. I wouldn't say 'heaps different' I'd say.. HEAPS BETTER!!

like i said.. pictures doesn't do it.. but once seen in the flesh.. you'd think twice.. and realize the effectiveness of the vent holes..

G

Unregistered
cool christian, if i can get just one more person to put down for that design then i'll cop the extra cost and get that one adr approved as well so that i can have my bonnet legal too. There seems to be enough people interested in the other design to do that one. I'm very close to making the first prototype bonnet...out of carbon...ooooohhhh.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
At this stage I'll say I'm interested. I don't have the cash right now (it's tied up in another bonnet, actually) but I like where this is going.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
my list of 'mods to do before turbos' just keeps growing :(

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Benny how about if i pay for my bonnet in full? will that help in a way? at least i can get it out of the way already..

G

Unregistered
if Trevor's tentative yes is for this bonnet ie the first mad max style then i'll go ahead and get that one approved first...Trevor? And yes Christian that will help thanks.

G

Unregistered
ok as far as the side vents go that are on the design that Ken posted that was suggested as side vent additions to Brad's bonnet they would not work as cold air intake because they would be sucking air out not in and the last thing you want is negative air pressure on your air intake, I suggest a scoop of some sort?

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Ben I thought they were meant to be extra vents, not intakes? Just make them vents - there is plenty of room at the front of the car for intakes :)

G

Unregistered
Is this the consensus for everyone who wants them??? And brad you dont get a say unless you wish to purchase one too..:wanker:

Top Bottom