Tools for your Workshop & VR4

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
here are some pics of the tools I contributed to my dad's shed/workshop

Crox Tool otherwise commonly known as "lip tool" - bought this couple of years ago from Trademe NZ.. a very old unit but construction of it is very solid, I've used it on 2mm tin & aluminum and it had no problem.. apart from my arm hurting..

That lip tool is the kind of thing that would put a bead on the end of intercooler piping right?

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
In addition to your stories from the wash meet Christian, I think you may have the best damn Dad out there!!!

Pity he doesn't rent himself out lol.. he'd make a lot of money!

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
That lip tool is the kind of thing that would put a bead on the end of intercooler piping right?

yep, its the one.. also since that tool is so old school, whoever bought it before I did, must've been crazy using it all the time cause it needs a longer handle!!

In addition to your stories from the wash meet Christian, I think you may have the best damn Dad out there!!!

Pity he doesn't rent himself out lol.. he'd make a lot of money!

he used to, he used to get picked up and driven to Newcastle just because of a break down. At the moment, he's due for another operation for his other shoulder then he'll see if he'll continue doing this (mech job) or not..

lately, I do the hard jobs for him then he double checks it for me for peace of mind..

oh, Kevin got something done, just can't remember what..

Top Bottom