Track Day Invitiation from MCA

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Read original thread here

We've been invited by Mitsubishi Club Australia to participate in their Wakefield Park track day on 27/2/09.

The costs are as follows:

$50 for a yearly track ticket
$110 for the day on the track
$50 (approx) for helmet hire (and possibly a deposit too)

You will need to wear:
Cotton long sleeved shirt, long pants (cotton). So, basically, jeans and a long sleeved cotton shirt will do fine.

It'll be an awesome day and well worth the drive down. I'm heading down and I'd love to see some more people come down too. Don't worry about competition, just test your own abilities and have a good time on the track :D

If you need any more info, check out the link at the top. If that's not enough, just ask and I shall find out.

Cheers!
-Paul

http://www.wakefieldpark.com.au/

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Oh man, sounds awesome :) I think I may, I think I might.. hit dat shit there tonight!

..or on that day, either way :)

Hopefully my car is back in action and running sweet as!

I want to buy a helmet

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
hmmmm, what to do, its such a long way to drive.....
will use atleast a litre of fuel to get there....lol
yea ok, i'm in... its a friday..... swapping RDO's.... done

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
So like.. where is it lol

Omg Goulburn? I just Google Mapped the track.. Takes approx 1 hour 54 mins to get there from Campbelltown.. Add an hour from Ryde to Campbelltown.. That means it'll be 45mins from Ryde to Goulburn with my driving.. hmm.. too easy :)

Wakefield On Google Maps

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
9.6k's along the braidwood rd from goulburn, just as a heads up stick to 60kph as the blue brigade use that section of road for radar training on the rookies and they do a rip roaring business generating revenue for the state coffers

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Take note, ensure you will have tranny cooler installed before hitting on the track, otherwise your box will cook in no time.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I dont get ya?

And where can I get that and for how much? haha

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
You can get the transmission cooler at any Repco, Supercheap or Autobarn. PWR cost around $150.

Here is one.

G

Unregistered
Sweeet I'd love to come, even though my clutch will start slipping after florring it for a bit, but that don't stop me.

Do we need to confirm to anyone at MCA?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Probably a good idea to let them know you're coming.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Sigh, you know whats shit?

Out of all of the weekends between now and then, my friend is having their engagement party on the 28th in Melbourne.. So I can't do the Track Day anymore.. I'm so cut! But they've been close friends for so many years, I'm not going to miss the Engagement Thing.. As it means a lot haha..

But sigh, that means, we need to organise another Track Day..

G

Unregistered
So who else is still looking at going?
I'll have my new swaybars on by then too! So the evo clutch will just have to wait.

So Far:
Emanuel
Kitty

Who else can add to the list
Paul your pulling out out right?

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Tom,

Goulburn/Wakefield aren't even a detour on the way to Mexico, the track day is on Friday, why can't you do both, your not needed in Mexico till saturday???

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
So who else is still looking at going?
I'll have my new swaybars on by then too! So the evo clutch will just have to wait.

So Far:
Emanuel
Kitty

Who else can add to the list
Paul your pulling out out right?

Yeah I'll go to the dyno day next week, but I just can't afford to take time off work now. Add to the fact that I have a list of repairs I should be using my money for rather than using it on a track day and a 100,000km service coming up, it makes sense to take it easy on the wallet.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
Paul, I'll roll the Video Camera & dedicate any of my quicker laps to you...lol

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Yay! :D Sounds like a deal!

And just to add salt to the wound, one of my bosses is going away for a few weeks so now I can't get Friday off even if I changed my mind :(

I demand LOTS of video, bad jokes and ridiculous narration like my mate did :p lol

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Tom,

Goulburn/Wakefield aren't even a detour on the way to Mexico, the track day is on Friday, why can't you do both, your not needed in Mexico till saturday???

I'll be flying down!

I've always wanted to road trip to Melbourne, but I probably wouldn't make it alive haha..

Racing the track on Saturday, then continuing down to Melbourne.. My mate with me can't legally drive a Turbo on his P's either so I'd have to do all the driving..

It just wasn't meant to be! .. so, we'll do another track day soon..? hopefully? For me and Paul? :p

Top Bottom