***URGENT*** '94 PFL GALANT STOCK SUSPENSION NEEDED FOR SA REGO / INSPECTION..

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.
****FOUND*****GALANT STOCK SUSPENSION NEEDED FOR SA REGO / INSPECTION..

Hi people this is a request on behalf of a friend who has purchased a galant PFL. She took her newly purchased car from Melbourne to Lonsdale inspection station for SA rego and was obviously knocked back for coil-overs. Does anyone out there have stock suspension for either purchase or loan to help her out?. Any details I can pass on to her directly will be greatly appreciated.regards Jason.

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Sorry man, the 2 sets I know of are already loaned out for defects lol

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Toyota Cressida,GK Scorpion,VP Calais..2000 Legnum type S and a Rota project in the shed.

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Sorry man, the 2 sets I know of are already loaned out for defects lol
Hi Jon..would a set be available in the near future?..could send them your way for work and fitment of stock suspension etc..Plus Im sure they would stick with you for further services etc..

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
I have a set I would be happy to lend.

PM me

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
I questioned my retarded friend after she sent me a pic of a FL galant...lol Changed to 1999..

As long as she's retarded then I can accept the mistake :)

Don't forget to repay any member's kindness with the appropriate number of reacharounds.

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Still have my stock set too. I am north, depends on what works for you.

snitz

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Jason
Drive
Thanks peeps for all your offers and prompt replies..the couple in need have been helped out by "THE CHEF" and Complete Auto Dismantlers.. a friend of Kristians..Thankyou once again and thanks been given accordingly...Cheers Jason.

Top Bottom