[VIC] Any legnum owners around bendigo area?

SU8TLE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
VY SS M6
as title says, im after a quick trip around the block in one of these to see if they are for me. im in bendigo but can travel a little to meet you (not to melb but sorry, i drive a V8 and go to uni and fuel atm... hmmmm)

PM me or post up here...

thanks in advance.
Ryan.

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
spewing you weren't on here last week i was up at heathcote on Sunday could of passed through or meet up and shown you mine

SU8TLE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
VY SS M6
thanks to all that replied. a guy in bendigo got a 98' VR4 legnum a week ago and went for a spin in his today. enjoyed it greatly.

bryan, yeah a few guys from bendigostreetcars said there was a legnum out at heathcote the day a i put up a thread on legnums. oh well. what did yours run on the day?

SU8TLE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ryan
Drive
VY SS M6
That would of been me, did a 14.83 run, didn't launch hard tho cause didn't want to do a clutch was put up against a 9sec drag car here's the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDRermpeUWc

damn, you werent wrong about the drag car! did it do a small wheel stand when it took off? was a good run by you, must have been just a little intimidating going up against that monster.

Top Bottom