[VIC] Brads in town cruise! Sat 29th Dec

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
cool. what time do you want to do it? I just hope your black facelift VR-4 without wheel arches doesn't remind me too much of my first Legnum. Still needs that rear spoiler though :)

G

Unregistered
Well just got back from all my Xmas duties and i am keen to meet you guys up there time permitting. I have a few things i have to do Saturday, like take delivery of my new couch, then help dad shift the old one to my cousin's, but i will call Steve after i have finished, as my cousin is must down in scoresby, so is only about a half hour drive traffic permitting.

Would be great to meet you Brad so i will try my hardest to make it

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
we still haven't decided on a time to meet up, what would suit you Jason? I was thinking that meeting up in Blackburn at about 11am would be good, but I doubt you'd get all that done before 11!

Just about to head off to Knox city now for some shopping, can we finalise on the 11am meetup at Blackburn?

G

Unregistered
Well i will be afterlunch for sure, but am happy to meet you all a bit latter

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
sounds like we will be at sky high for some time anyway, I'm guessing we will be there until at least 3 or so

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
So it's confirmed then? The carwash at 11am in Blackburn (usual place)?

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Fuck fuck fuck!

Looks like I will only be meeting you guys at the car wash as I've been lumped with baby duties.. Our friends are in the process of arranging their wedding and both Clare and I are in the wedding party. The dress fittings had to be brought forwards to tomorrow (as of 8:30 tonight) which leaves me with the bub and it's not going to be fair on her to be dragging her out for hours and hours.

See you all in the morning I guess :(

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I cant make it tomorrow either, but would be keen for a car wash on Sat night if anyone is keen? loll

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Saturday night is tomorrow night, last time I checked Nick??Steve, as long as you turn up :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Interesting turn of events :) We'll still be there. I'll have to return GavDaniel's radios soon too.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
the 2 cars went well :) Only Steve and Gavin turned up! Ahh well, they were nice cars though!

G

Unregistered
Steve went!!!!!! I thought he couldn't make it. I got there, saw a silver wagon in the carpark so i parked and had a look around, but you must have just been leaving, it was at about 2 - 2.30

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I went to the carwash to say G'Day to Brad, but had to miss the cruise due to having Sasha with me. Baby's don't do so well in 38deg days.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
ohh yeah we left at about that time. We looked around the carpark but didn't see any other Legnums.

G

Unregistered
OH well bad timming i guess, there is always next time Brad, Next time

Top Bottom