[VIC] Yarra Valley Twisties Cruise - Sunday 21st June

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Instead of bringing up our own food... who's up for grabbing take-away (mmm, burger with the lot) or fish 'n' chips and then finding a good spot to eat. Put some cash into the place I guess :)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Take-away is fine with me, if I come along. Less organising for me to do before leaving the house lol

Oh, and if I do come, I might bring Jimmy again.

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Yeah tale away sounds awesome. There is plenty I. Good food to get up at healesville. Will make lunch a bit easier and quicker as well.

mustang21

Crunching Gears
First Name
ray
Drive
97 Legnum
hay guys, i know its a legnum cruise and all, but i was wondering if ya would let a few euros tag along ?? gti golf and a lil bm,

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
hay guys, i know its a legnum cruise and all, but i was wondering if ya would let a few euros tag along ?? gti golf and a lil bm,

Ohhh.... now that's a tough one :banghead:

Little Euro's and Japanese wagon's, on the same road? at the same time?

I guess we could make an accommodation, this time... :D

mustang21

Crunching Gears
First Name
ray
Drive
97 Legnum
ha ha ha, so funny guys, My cars a lover anyways, or at least its seen alot of loving :p

we'll just chill at the back of the pack, 4 cyl just aint enuf power :(

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Yeah I dunno. We are a pretty exclusive club and all. :) nah mate there more cars the better. Will give me someone to drive with. I drive lolena bit of a grandpa now on the roads haha

mustang21

Crunching Gears
First Name
ray
Drive
97 Legnum
im amped, if im uber lucky the staz might see light of day.

and the gti kid is loving it too,

G

Unregistered
Plastic Pant's! Beemers! Chris controlling his bodily functions?

What the hell has happend since i have been on holidays.

I am mad keen for a drive so count me in

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Well its all coming along well. Got a few cars which is awesome to see. I did the route a week ago as a bit of a test run and all went well. No real problems. I thought there might have been as a result of the bushfire but all good.

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Well, I defiantly don't have a VR4 now, so I'll be adding ballast to various vehicles on the day.

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Well i will be on my own so anyone that is without a car can feel free to fill up some of my seats.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Have to have one of my tyres looked at... but otherwise good to go. The girl's in on it too :)

G

Unregistered
i might make an apperance at this one, just as long as everyone stays together this time..

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
How do we make sure everyone has the details of this cruise, in case the forum goes offline again this week?

Looks like a 90% chance I'll make it, bringing two passengers along as well.

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Well everyone should have the details of the cruise as they are in the first post. I will try and write out a bit of a map and print a few out for people to take. Everyone hopefully has a UHF so that will help if anyone gets lost

Top Bottom