Vicdrift Winton December 11

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Anyone going? I'm super excited for it because it'll be the first time all my drifter mates will be there at one time. We'll have 4 cars heading out on track - a white 180, a boro spec multi coloured Sil (unless he finds time to paint it this week, in which case it might be matt burgundy or something), the Cefiro I featured on my blog a while back and an awesome looking red R31 on 16x8 -4 Superlights.

I'll be heading up on the morning of the event with Chris and the 180, and I'm planning to do a feature on our day for my blog. Should be fun.

If you are heading up, keep an eye out for us!

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
anything happening during early january?

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
AFAIK they haven't released the calendar yet. Unfortunately it usually doesn't kick off til February or March, but next year might be different. Not sure.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
well thats as useful as a icecream container full of penises lol. fingers crossed something happens

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I wish I could but December is already booked solid unfortunately. Next year I'd like to get up to a few of the events for sure.

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Yep I'm thinking these drift festivals are going to be awesome. Although unless car prep skills get a lot better, quick, there's going to be no one running at lunch time on the Sunday!!

leg-it

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alex C
Drive
1997 Legnum VR-4
on the 12th was a open fun day, I was the only vr4 there ?!
next month -the 23 Jan 2011 is the next one.
$ 30 for the day . bring a helmet. was a goood day , anyone keen ?
I will be there. so come say hi

Top Bottom