VR4 Galant in GTA:IV (Possibly)

G

Unregistered
Just chopped these pics together, what do you think? My PS3 is in for repairs so I can't go and find out for myself, but surely somebody else can!

gtaiv-galantvr4.jpg

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Well in the US they never sold the VR-4, so it might just be an ordinary USDM galant...

Unless GTA is known for including grey imports?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
that really does look like an 8G, but I'm afraid it won't be a VR-4, best it can be is a v6 3.0

G

Unregistered
I bought the game on tuesday. Thats exactly what I said when I first come across it and it has to be. No other car has such a destinctive front end. Don't think it's a VR4 though cause its not that quick :ROFLMAO:. There is also an AE86 coupe version. On the doors it says N/A INLINE 20V RWD. Thats definately a Hatchi. lol.

G

Unregistered
hahaha nice one ... awesome game eh ?
Shame it has freezing problems ... Did u get ur copy from the US ?

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
There is also an AE86 coupe version. On the doors it says N/A INLINE 20V RWD. Thats definately a Hatchi. lol.

To my knowledge the AE86 was never sold in the USA with a 20V engine. So perhaps GTA does include some imports.

G

Unregistered
Hey if your PS3 or Xbox keeps freezing up in the game take the machine off the internet ... there is a crappy bug in the game.
The 20v was never sold in the AE86 at all, that motor is from the AE101. Many years after the Trueno/Levin.
I had that motor imported from Jap and thrown in my 1990 seca ... LOL

G

Unregistered
Just found a dodge viper too ... this game friggin rocks ...

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Yea I can't wait to get it on the PC - it'll be the first game I've played since... oh, Vice City! ;) :ROFLMAO:

Hopefully in a few years with GTAV they'll include a full car modding system for performance micro-management and a huge suite of realistically modelled (and weighted) vehicles - it would sell off the shelves with all the performance nuts wanting to try virtual mods out for their cars!

JRVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
2000 galant type V manual
ahhh great game. My mate claims its a beamer, and i admit it does look a bit like one, but more like a galant. Thinks he's just pissed theres a vr4 in the game and no skylines :p. Although theres a station wagon on there that looks like it has an r32 front...anyone else spotted this?

NickTee

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
dirty silvia
The front looks like a vr4 but the rear looks like a beamer like your mate said.

G

Unregistered
Most of the cars are cut in half ... like the Liberty GT/B4 ... looks perfect at the front, then the rear isn't right ... They can't completely copy the car obviously.

G

Unregistered
Yes love the vette .. actually found a Shelby cobra today, keeping that one ...
Oh and when u get the choice between Playboy X and Dwayne, go Playboy X so u get his penthouse ... sweeeet.

Top Bottom