First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Where: Blackburn Car Wash.
When: From 7:30pm
Date: Wednesday 15/09/2010
Address: 233 Whitehorse Rd Blackburn
[GMAP]<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?client=firefox-a&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;ll=-37.812053,145.123032&amp;spn=0.1102,0.078363&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps/ms?client=firefox-a&amp;hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;msa=0&amp;msid=109053062019195914824.000463f140db91a0d325b&amp;ll=-37.812053,145.123032&amp;spn=0.1102,0.078363&amp;source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">OzVR4 - Victorian Club Meet Locations</a> in a larger map</small>[/GMAP]

Cittris: Be there or be banned!

jet150

Anyone thirsty?
Premium Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
VR4
Im there, not sure this time if im gona rock up in the wifes ECHO or my car?

Cittris you have been warned!!!!!!

G

Unregistered
Have one thing planned this month and its on the same night, makes me rage.... Don't think I'll be making it, was wanting to bring my new galant along :( Guess next time then.

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Might make it, might not, but if i do go it'll be the last meet my Galant will appear at for a while :(

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
Gonna let the registration run out (end of september) then take it off the road for some TLC (major service, tighten up all the nuts and bolts, sort out a few stereo wiring gremlins etc) and then some goodies (manual conversion, BREMBOS, few other bits n pieces) and finally treat it to a full interior and exterior detail.

ZEUSvsHADES

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jared
Drive
manual 97 COTY legnum
hmmm i dont see the point in taking it off the road......cos it would take 2 weekends to do the manual conversion and a major service at most....and i take it your not letting your go unregistered for over the three months...and if your not, when you pay your reg the year is going to start the day after your old one finished
if you wont be coming in your car, if you can convince me to go then you can come with me (at least then i know someone, even if i have only met you once lol)

mbilal

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bilal
Drive
Galant VR4 99 Type V
Damn..!!! Too bad Im working, I shouldnt have changed my shifts, oh well next time hopefully.
I wanted to convince others to complete my group buy for the HDI Intercooler kits, need 4 more people, Melbourne preferred so you guys dont have to pay extra shipment.

Pants

Crunching Gears
First Name
Robert
Drive
1999 Legnum & 2004 GSX-R750
I'm pretty sure I pick my Legnum up on Wednesday but already have an appointment that night. Next time for sure

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
I might roll down, if work hasn't consumed my sanity by the time I finish

Top Bottom