Wash Meet! Wednesday 15th September

smitty

Sm'arter than the aver'age bear...!
First Name
Alex
Drive
98 FL Galant Type S Manual, FG XR6, VY Acclaim, MQ Triton GLS
hmmm i dont see the point in taking it off the road......cos it would take 2 weekends to do the manual conversion and a major service at most....and i take it your not letting your go unregistered for over the three months...and if your not, when you pay your reg the year is going to start the day after your old one finished
if you wont be coming in your car, if you can convince me to go then you can come with me (at least then i know someone, even if i have only met you once lol)

Im going in my car, but it will be the last one for a while. I'm not taking my car off the road JUST for the manual conversion and major service. There's brembo fitting, exhaust modification, battery relocation, stereo wiring gremlins and loads of other things that i just won't do if the car ISNT in pieces in my garage. Fuck pulling it apart then putting it back together then pulling it apart and so on. Plus ill be doing the work to it in the afternoons by my lonesome when i have time, as evening and weekends is family time, so it will take a while to accomplish all that I want to do, and while it's unable to be driven, that's incentive enough for me to actually do what needs to be done so I can drive it again.

Missus is still gonna hate me though:(

RxR

Crunching Gears
First Name
Haydn
Drive
1999 Legnum
quite a long wash :D
what time do ppl turn up, dont wanna be unfashionably early

Precedence

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 Silver Legnum VR4
sorry guys, gonna have to pull out.

someone at work thought it would be a nice idea to give me a awful cold :(

RxR

Crunching Gears
First Name
Haydn
Drive
1999 Legnum
cool.
yeah its going rain, shine, rain shine, wait i forgot we where in MELBOURNE....

CLuTZ

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andre
Drive
C73A Lancer GSR, G6E Turbo MK2
cool.
yeah its going rain, shine, rain shine, wait i forgot we where in MELBOURNE....

You reckon it's bad here? You should try living in Auckland.

I have to miss this one guys- will definitely roll down and say hi once the daylight savings kicks in !

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sorry 'bout last night, had to drive around Melbourne to get mortgage documents signed after-hours.

And it all had to start off with picking up Loki from TechSport in Bayswater after getting a few things fixed.

That being said, I did manage to get a wash and polish done. Gotta love Level 2 water restrictions and being able to do it by hand!

cgunther

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Chris
Drive
2000 Legnum
And I need to polish my car a whole lot more. No hope of taking photos of reflections of trees in my paint.

Top Bottom