Wednesday 11th Feb

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Hey all
Thought it was about time that we waste a bit more water, so how about a meetup?

Blackburn Car wash
Whitehorse Rd near bunnings.
Time - 8 ~ 8:30 will when ever.
If someone decides we want to go and take some pics in a industrial area or something then we can sort it out at the meet up.

blackburnwashvu4.jpg

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Nah, make it out west and I can come! I'm dropping in on Dr Drift in Brooklyn to check out an SR he's selling for a mate (and talk to him about tuning my Galant), and I'll be in my car. But fuvl going all the way across town...

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
hmmmm i wont have a legnum but im going to look at the one i plan on buying on that exact day, i dunno if i will be able to make it to the meetup though

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
I'll be there. My car looks like it's got the measles! Soo many spots it's not funny.

G

Unregistered
I am in, been way to long since i have been able to make a meet

montgomery

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
Mazda Familia GTR
Nah, make it out west and I can come! I'm dropping in on Dr Drift in Brooklyn to check out an SR he's selling for a mate (and talk to him about tuning my Galant), and I'll be in my car. But fuvl going all the way across town...

If anyone wants to organise a meet for a place other than where i have stated then do so.
There is nothing holding you back.

G

Unregistered
hey hopefully i can make it... helping out with aminor fluids service on my dads car but i should be there!!!

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
If anyone wants to organise a meet for a place other than where i have stated then do so.
There is nothing holding you back.

If you do, however, it's probably best not to organise it on a 45 degree day... you might be the only one there lol

swift5_8

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tomas
Drive
Current: Legnum, Datsun 260z x 3
Past: 180sx, gti-r sold R32 GTS4, 1972 Restored Celica
Damn would love to come but it wount be registered until next week, def will join next time

G

Unregistered
lol damn come on to check when the next wash was on and its tonight! If i had checked earlier i would have cancelled my shift :p Need advice on getting extra kw without spending a heap, student this year :(

Top Bottom