Wednesday 2nd July

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Where: Blackburn Car Wash then The Glen Shopping Centre Car Park for a photo shoot and some undercover protection.
When: 8:00pm
Date: Wednesday 02/07/2008

TXT FOR DETAILS: 0439 000 017 (Nick's phone)

OK the last car wash meet was huge, 14 Leggies and 1 Galant! So we are going to try and get the same if not more at the next one. This time we need some good pics! So Stinger is going to organise the second location where we can park the cars all next to eachother and get some craker photos and all undercover. I think also there are some places within walking distance for food, so if you are hungry, you can get a feed while there.

We will probably meet at the car wash first, and then head over to the car park at about 9:00.

233 Whitehorse Rd Blackburn
Blackburn Car Wash / This is attached to a large Mobil Service station.

blackburnwashvu4.jpg

georges_l.jpg

Stage TWO:
Leave from Blackburn car wash at approx 9:00pm.
Pic of car park attached.
Multi level.
Enter off bogong ave.

For location, ive show century city. The Glen is just north of the pic.
The carpark is behind Kingsway, heaps of places to eat.

Phil

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Sounds good to me mate. I'll definitely drag Loki down and hopefully take more than one photo :D

Signature changed to suit.

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
I have a friend of mine coming down with her SLR camera to take some shots! So it should be a good oportunity!

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Jeez Derek, I hope Joe or I didn't break it. Damn idiots who shift from 1-2-5! *whistles innocently*

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Joe didn't drive it... so it must have been you Gavin! :p

Nah it probably was on its way out, or else my mechanic left something nearly-broken when he changed the clutch.

G

Unregistered
hey gav dont look at me mate, after you two driving my car i think i have to get a new clutch.lol
ill be there, c'mon guys get moving like last week..
i think we need steveus and jaycee there with the foz's and have a photo of the two foresters in the middle and all the legnums surounding them. foz gang bang.lol....

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
*laughs* definitely sounds good. i know that car-park... it's where I usually end up parking if I need a bite to eat and I don't want to do endless circles @ Century City.

There's good lighting too down there

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Will be there too, oh and your sig is a little wrong buzz it says 2nd june i think it's in july otherwise we gotta wait nearly a whole year for this one... lol

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
All fixed, cheers for the heads-up Bryan.

Good to see your baby all fixed-up. Now, to merge your two legnums into one :)

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S
Yea, the merge might happen in the next couple of weeks, the other one gets released from customs in next couple days, they only got import approval today apparently!

G

Unregistered
Cat and I will be there. Coming down in the Magna cos I lost my license:banghead: and there is no insurance on the leggy now, plus the Magna is really dirty after this crappy weather. See you all soon

Top Bottom