What are you listening to?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Karnivool - Sleeping Satellite

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Listening to Ozi Batla's Wild Colonial album and some other new-ish Aussie hip-hop like MPhazes and Horrorshow. Waiting not-so patiently for the new Bliss n Eso album, and crankin loooooots of Triple J.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Commodore 64 chiptune remixes.

Bizarre - YES.
Great to listen to - YES.
Brings back fond memories - YES.

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Dropped a mate off at his hotel (Sydney visitor), and cranked this on the way home... Periphery's "Icarus Lives" off their debut self-titled release.

...and Soulfly's latest album, "Omen" getting good rotation in Loki at the moment :)

BIG UPS to Tool's "Stinkfist" off their Aenima album. LOVE playing that song live (compressor effects pedal, stereo chorus pedal, etc).

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
journey - dont stop believing
frank stallone - far from over

epic songs lol

PeteGT

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
'99 Legnum - S Manual
Karnivool - Sleeping Satellite

Change part 1/2 just blows my mind EVERY time I see it performed live.

And Gav I think I've got some stuff you'll want to hear at tonight's wash-meet.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Karnivool - New Day

-T8-

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tate
Drive
WRX CSE5, 7g galant
Anything Deadmau5

And when people get in the car its genesis and phantom part 2 by justice.. so good

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
In the car I've been listening to the radio a lot haha.. I have a few CDs in the player, but I get over the same playlists over and over.. I need to get my headunit back in so I can use my iPhone again!

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Das Racist! - album is called "Shut Up, Dude" the guys are ridiculous but the whole album is pointed and clever on lots of levels, similar to Beastie Boys back in the "Paul's Boutique" days if anyone is into that.

Making fun of all the artists these days singing songs with a fake Jamaican accent:

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Go Radio - Do Overs & Second Chances. Jason Lancaster has an amazing voice and can write a lyric.

CANDEE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jeremy
Drive
1998 Galant VR4
The last of the Slipknot albums has been hammering out this arvo.. though have Concord Dawn going now. :)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
The new Pierce The Veil record lately. I'd be going to see them later in the year if they weren't playing with Attack Attack.

Top Bottom