What are you listening to?

douwboy

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Joshua
Drive
2000 Legnum pearl white, manual, sunroof
I like all kinds of music and if you look through my ipod in my car it covers a wide variety of music but at the moment dont shoot me for this but im hooked on Armin Van Buuren A state of trance he does a live recording every week of all the newest trance tracks and it just puts me in a really good mellow mood and helps me wind down after work.

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
Being a bit of a muso, I listen to a variety of music. Classical, Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal. However, I don't like anything on the radio - I really dislike the current mainstream music industry. If I listen to the radio, I listen to 101.7fm lol

I've been listening to Slash and Black Country Communion a bit recently on Spotify. Song from Yesterday by BCC is particularly good.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Barely if ever listen to the radio here...

Lately I've been listening to the old podcasts from Triple M's Get This with Tony Martin & Ed Kavalee from 2006-2007.

Also, videogame remixes are a fun way to pass the time when driving long distances. Mainly Commodore 64 SID remixes.

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
On the topic of podcasts; The Adam Carolla Show and Joe Rogan Experience. The Big 3 is also hilarious.

The Borg

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 face lift Legnum VR4 manual
Been listening to a HUGE variety lately. Grind core: Torso fucked, walking the cadaver. Death metal: Vader, Blood bath. Altern rock: Stone sour, limp bizket. Dance/EBM: Neutral point, Axi. Acid Jazz/soul: Jamiroquai, Faithless. Jazz/soul: Seat Belts, Louis Armstrong. Alternative Opera: Sirenia, Tristania.

Frenche

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4
1988 Mazda MX-6 Turbo
1986 Alfa Romeo GTV-6
Right now I'm listening to my boss reaming some guy a new one after after a fairly big screw up. No idea what the guy did but my boss isn't holding back.

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Well find out the suspense is killing us. haha

Im listening to gangsta rap all day err day.

Nah not really but mainly rap, hip hop and the rest

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I like all kinds of music and if you look through my ipod in my car it covers a wide variety of music but at the moment dont shoot me for this but im hooked on Armin Van Buuren A state of trance he does a live recording every week of all the newest trance tracks and it just puts me in a really good mellow mood and helps me wind down after work.

nothing to be ashamed of, im a big fan too. Ive got an external hard drive full of old episodes, i dont need any other music! Its just cruisy, relaxing music

And Bugz - i really miss Fresh :( got to listen a bit when i was back in Adelaide the other week, its pretty good for community radio

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
High rotation on my phone: In Hearts Wake, Northlane, Seth Sentry, Hands Like Houses, Violent Soho

Rowie94

Hesitantly Boosting
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
2008 Toyota Aurion ZR6

1998 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4

Yamaha FZ6R
The Living End, Billy Talent, Mariana's Trench, Joe Robinson, Tommy Emmanuel

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I'm trying to learn the half time shuffle that Jeff Porcaro laid down on Toto's Rosanna.

Top Bottom