What Colour

G

Unregistered
Does anyone know what colours are available for the Legnum and Galant I want a red galant but I havent seen one any were! Or does anyone have a galant brochure for the 8th gen that they would upload scans of?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
Prefacelifts were available in bright red (parma). Facelifts were available in Roanne Red which is more of a burgandy

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Prefacelifts were available in bright red (parma). Facelifts were available in Roanne Red which is more of a burgandy

That Roanne Red is the best VR4 colour by far! Exceptionally rare I take it?

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
I know of 2 in NZ and 3 in the UK in that colour so yes, quite rare. Looks stunning in real life

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
I know of 2 in NZ and 3 in the UK in that colour so yes, quite rare. Looks stunning in real life

Yeah if it is anything like the colour on my Silvia (Mazda CX7/MX5 Copper Red) it would be very difficult to accurately represent in photos. But the photos I've seen are very nice.

If I was going to do a colour change on the VR4 it would be that colour without a doubt. I'm actually doing my 1975 Galant in the Copper Red to match my Silvia!

vr4jim

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jim
Drive
1998 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4
I gotta give the galant a detail before i can post more pictures.. and maybe enter in the calender

Top Bottom