What did you work on today?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Just washed her and cleaned the engine bay also touched up the gutter rash on the rims. Had a look at the HIDS as I was getting flashed last night and decided it was all to hard to try and fix them so I left it for some other time.

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
How'd you go about touching up your rims Pete? I got some gutter rash on one of my rims i'd like to touch up.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
They're painted black so as a temporary fix I used a very small brush and painted the scratched bits. It looks passable but will need a permanent fix later.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Ummm... I moved the white one onto the road as the mother-in-law "doesn't like having to keep asking for the cars to be moved to get into the garage because I have a 4WD in place of actual driving ability".

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Installed radiator, Degreased engine bay, Oil change, Tidied up bits here and there...

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Hehe, i always dread that but with the legnum i have been lucky. Done it 3 or 4 times now and fires straight away.

Maybe just leave the bonnet up and try every so often. Hopefully wont take too long..

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Hehe, i always dread that but with the legnum i have been lucky. Done it 3 or 4 times now and fires straight away.

Maybe just leave the bonnet up and try every so often. Hopefully wont take too long..

Yeah same, its at least the 3-4th time i have degreased and soked the engine bay. Looks like i am not going out tonight...

JediRuss

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Russ
Drive
'98 Legnum
'98 Toyota MR2 Turbo
I removed the standard blow off valve and installed my Sard R2D2.

Haven't driven it at all today so the engine was dead cold. The screw I was having trouble with just about fell off. Was an easy 5 minute job. Still loosening the tension screw out as it seems to be set at rock hard from factory.

At the moment it is set so that if you are just driving normally you wouldn't even know it was there. But if you give it a boot of right hoof it will sound off.

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Gave my baby a workout went shopping today and left a skyline for dead at the lights on the way. Yeah!!!

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
Finished installing my immobiliser. Big effort, cant wait to take her for a drive tomorrow.

Skurfer

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Chris
Drive
EZTONV
Opened bonnet to see where i am going to screw in my Z bracket to mount the UHF antenna to the bonnet. Think i have it sorted now. And then looked where i am going to mount the scanner in the car. might be under the front drivers seat in front of the amp under there. Dunno about that one yet.

Filled the tyres up with more air at the servo on the way home. Looked at one of my gauges in the clock space that has had its wire come out and start blinking at me. Couldnt be stuffed fixing it to it stayed where it was. Really should get around to fixing that.

VR4CE

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Vince
Drive
Galant VR4
Changed all the sparkies, fitted new ICE ignition leads, cleaned the throttle body and had the injectors ultrasonically cleaned, running real smoooooth now

G

Unregistered
Full oil change on another members VR4 from CVR4 and fitted my Recaros

big vik VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Victor
Drive
mazda SP20, wanting a Galant
fitted my front lip like dimi's ex legnum, pictures will be up tomorrow

G

Unregistered
getting my spongy brakes fixed tomorrow and new brighter globes put in.. not HID tho ;(

Top Bottom