twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Finished the exhaust off on Monday, had a 3" metal cat fitted, and the damn reduced flange on the RPW front pipes replaced with 3". Feels even stronger and the note is a bit more throaty now:)
Only problem is now I cant drive it for 2 weeks cause I am at the other end of the country:(

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Still waiting on my new foglight globes to arrive! :(

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
I installed new RDA Sloted Rotors and Bendix Pads that i got from Trav thanks mate.

its seems to have fixed my dreaded woble that i have had so i am loving the smooth drive.
damn old rotors were way under spec 19mm and had cracks in them causing the woble and no one ever bothered to check them grr

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Paid my rego. Then the sticker failed, peeled all the green stuff off the paper and went non-sticky.

$516.60 for a buggered sticker. Hmm. I love stickers, don't get me wrong, but hmm.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Paid my rego. Then the sticker failed, peeled all the green stuff off the paper and went non-sticky.

$516.60 for a buggered sticker. Hmm. I love stickers, don't get me wrong, but hmm.

There were a batch of bad stickers here in NSW. The adhesive wasn't good enough or wasn't applied properly or something.

Guess who copped one for the Super....

kiwibstokes

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Bryan
Drive
2000 Legnum Type-S

How come yours was $516? Mine was $612!

Took mine for a drive to the wash meet

G

Unregistered

Yes! I put the renewal sticker on our other car a few days ago and the same thing happened! The green stuff all came off the backing and adhered to the sticker, so it is hardly affixed to the windscreen now. I was pretty ticked off that I might have to arrange another one when it was absolutely no fault of my own. :thumbdown:

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Today I jacked my car up and put the stockies on, managed to damage my wheel again. Hulk angry...

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Finally put in the black side indicators and the custom floor mats. Both look beautiful with the dark blue car.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Agree Luke. They are a massive improvement to the orange indicators. Who would have thought such a simple and straight forward change can add a bit of stealth and menace to the look of a dark car?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Mine works well with the black and white theme of my car :)

Bridge-004.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I just received my purple H3 globes, and fitted them at lunch..

They still look white, maybe a slight hint of purple..

I don't know if it is the carpark lights or if they just need time to warm up to the colour or not.. But yeah, they're definitely not as strong coloured as the Ebay photos!

Although, iPhone camera makes all my lights look purple LOL.. The headlights are actually a strongish shade of blue haha..

Purple-001.jpg

I took a photo on my proper camera, but I can't get those photos on to my work machine!

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
Got some tyres fitted and FINALLY found out my offset/width after over a year of owning my wheels.

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
I'll be working my car tonight to change my hubs.

Does this mean you will probably miss our mini meet Irwin? bit of a bugger?

PM me if you run into any probs, have a how to for that lil job...

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I finally got some time to spend on the car. Gave her a wash and a wax. Polished the headlights too (anyone else find their headlight lenses go blotchy and foggy rather quicklyl?)

Top Bottom