What's it worth (realistically)?

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
The 240Z uses a hitachi built SU clone carbs. For all intents and purposes they're identical to a 1 3/4" SU. The 260Z switched to a different hitachi built design, still works on the same principal as an SU but are generally regarded as not flowing as well or being as tuneable as the 240Z style SU. I can't remember the specifics though....it's been a while. Some people still swore by the 260Z carbs. For me it's easy, I know the 240Z SUs inside out from my old zed car, so glad the new one has them.

Oh....and the 240Z carbs look better! :D

hooter

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
neale fraser
Drive
miester blue legnum
drove one of these once or twice it was a 260 with a 4.4 ltr nissan v8 and auto conversion was a damn quick

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
Time to find some new pants, these ones need a good wash...
So nice!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Beautiful. I was sitting behind one of these yesterday thinking how much I'd like one as a toy. When that Tattslotto win comes through I think I'll have one of these, a Fairlady 2000, a KPCG10 GTR and the original Silvia. That'd do.

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Beautiful. I was sitting behind one of these yesterday thinking how much I'd like one as a toy. When that Tattslotto win comes through I think I'll have one of these, a Fairlady 2000, a KPCG10 GTR and the original Silvia. That'd do.

You've pretty much just listed all the same classic nissans that I'd also buy!

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
One of those Silvias went for $7500 at auction in Australia last year. Every time I think about that I want to kill myself a little bit.

To me that'd be the most desirable of them all. They were one of the most expensive Japanese cars ever built, made entirely by hand.

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
$7500! Fark. In any condition that would have to be a bargain. They're just so so so rare. Very cool.
Almost bought a fairlady (1500 but with a 2L in it) a few weeks back. Brilliant looking example for only $12k. Unfortunately got beaten to it.
Definitely will have to own a KGC10 at some stage. :)

Top Bottom