What's the most exotic/rare/unusual car you've spotted?

bails

Crunching Gears
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 Legnum, S15 silvia, S13 silvia race car
just saw a yellow 2011 Chev Camaro on a tow truck and a white one driving beside it. the front looks the same but revised rear and tail lights.
2011chevrolet_camaro.jpg

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
So are they coming to Oz then?

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Those Camaros (the base model ones) are super ugly in the flesh. I saw one a while back in Daylesford and it looked like it had a lift kit. The high waistline makes them look a bit stupid.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
We had one come in at work one of our customers who has a few HSV's. Our HSV mechanic took it for a drive and said a VE SSV is better.

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Well I guess it's really only a $38k car so you shouldn't expect too much.... was just curious....

MackTheKnife

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Paul Mc
Drive
'90 MX5 and '01 LR Freelander V6 Softback
Plymouth Prowler in Amsterdam. It was bright yellow and had a nice rumble that seemed to make everyone stop and look.

cyber_scriber

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Bruce
Drive
2000 Galant; metallic dark blue; manual; Recaros; Momo steering wheel; and sunroof!
Saw the following last night - all in the vicinity of the same street:

Murcielago.
Gallardo.
Ferrari 360.

Must have been a drug dealer's meet happening ... lol!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Plymouth Prowler in Amsterdam. It was bright yellow and had a nice rumble that seemed to make everyone stop and look.

lol probably because it was a Plymouth Prowler in Amsterdam! A bit different to the usual little 1L diesel jobbies that get around hahaha

2bVR4

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Glen
Drive
93 GSR Lancer
Saw what seemed to be a legit Lancia Stratos going down Toorak Rd and onto the Monash a few weeks ago.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Saw what seemed to be a legit Lancia Stratos going down Toorak Rd and onto the Monash a few weeks ago.

Oh hell yes! There was one at a workshop here in Newcastle when I was walking past. Had the engine idling...... what a sound!

Are there any Ferrari Enzos in the country? I swear I saw one on the F3 freeway on Saturday nigt.

G

Unregistered
Near where I work, there is a guy who owns an genuine original Ford GT40.
This thing is immaculate.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
There is an Enzo and an F40 in Auckland. I've never seen an F50 in the country though.

Hank Scorpio

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Lachlan
Drive
Mazda JC Cosmo, Mazda FC3C RX7 Convertible
Drove the new SLS AMG Gullwing today (around the workshop), was pretty awesome.

Top Bottom