where to look for a VR4 - Aside from J-Spec and IC?

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
hey guys im now in the market for a legnum/galant so apart from iron chef and j-spec are there any other sites that auction of these cars that i could have a look at? i wanna start looking asap so gonna go crazy ninja style trying to find what i want.

so any sites, names, numbers advice will be awesome and greatly appreciated

ta
Ash

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Click here for some Japanese sites. The last post also has Iron Chefs auction password so you can get the 'ninja searching' happening :D

ashneel

Crunching Gears
First Name
Ashneel
Drive
JZX100 Chaser
hey thanks guys. started of with kristians login lol

gee thats helpful

cheers again

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Ash - apologies if you've sent me an email in the last week or so! I got a little buried in emails while I was away on holiday for Christmas, and I'm getting through them all now :S

cam1754

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
cameron
Drive
1996 galant vr4
i brought my galant through Gavin at Rite Price Imports in Brissy. he was awesome, would advise using him. the whole deal including finance was done over the phone as i live up in Tville and even via the phone it was easy.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
But how do you know if he's good looking? Seriously I'm way better looking than him...

G

Unregistered
Mate I got my car through prestigemotorsport who was fantastic. But to be honest Iron Chef and Ben (J-Spec) are more than active members of this forum and know these cars as good as anyone ...
Or just watch our forums for some beauties ...

Top Bottom