Where'd my power go?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Graeme raises a good point, dyno readings vary between shops. If you take it to a Dyno Dynamics dyno, get them to use shootout mode as that is what most people use when reading hp figures.

The only way you can tell is to put another VR-4 on their dyno and see how it compares.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Graeme raises a good point, dyno readings vary between shops. If you take it to a Dyno Dynamics dyno, get them to use shootout mode as that is what most people use when reading hp figures.

The only way you can tell is to put another VR-4 on their dyno and see how it compares.

Yeah I was trying to get Christian to do his yesterday but now he's too scared after seeing my low figure hehehe

Ben from APC also said we could have a dyno day on a Saturday if we were keen (with at least 6 cars) so I'm going to ask around at the next meet and see who was keen.

Lee

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Take it to Willowbank ! That will tell you how well it is running :p

G

Unregistered
Do you have a Dragstrip nearby? A set of 1/4 mile runs can give you a consistent yardstick to see if all is well or not?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yes they have "test n tune" days regularly out at Willowbank ( couple of hours from my place). ight try to organise a trip out there as our first QLD meet of the new year.

cheers

Lee

Top Bottom