wire diagram for safc?????

G

Unregistered
i have tried to search but have no results, does anyone know of a "how to" or have a wire diagram of how to install the safc in the Legnum?

thanks Joe

G

Unregistered
Yes I am ... funny how no one brought up the issue till 2 years into its life. I don't believe its as big an issue as its made out to be. But haven't played with the tunning yet. I have good logging software to watch the air fuels.

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
thats cool, just making sure you knew, I had a neo but onsold it to somebody who did not have a karman (also made a profit as i got it from the states when the dollar was good).

I'm going to get a safc2.

G

Unregistered
You've done well there mate ... looks like the long awaited firmware is nearly here. but having said that its been a long wait

Outlanded

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brent
Drive
97 Legnum VR-4
Yeah I know, i couldnt be bothered with sending it back to the us etc... also i like how the safc2 is able to detect knock as well...

G

Unregistered
Plus u can save two sets of maps, have a fuel efficient map and a not-so- efficient fuel guzzling power map.
I don't think the Neo has 2. I noticed there is the SAFC Select to add to the product line.

G

Unregistered
yea paul i didnt search too far just on ozvr4 and club vr4.. was in a hurry.lol
thanks for the links guys..

Top Bottom