Wiring diagram needed!

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
I've installed an AUTOWATCH alarm last week, but forgot the automatic window closure or opening when you press the remote a second time when you lock or unlock the car. Does anyone has a wiring diagram for it?

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
I have an autowatch.... 446rli premium (from memory) .... and I don't recall any automatic window closure for our cars.....my installer said something about it won't work with our electric windows as we use pulse and not a constant charge. Would be extremely keen to know if this is incorrect though.

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
It is most likely incorrect, the guy who installed it on my car said it is possible, but his boss forgot to tell him that we've got this feature in our cars. I need to go back in 2 weeks time to get it fix, but asked me if I can organise this wiring diagram to get it sorted a bit faster. I even got a coming home (if you call it like this in AUS) mode now. I only got the basic model as he said it will do exactly the same thing as the premium apart from the turbo timer, which I'm not a fan off.

OVR444

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Brett
Drive
2004 Mirage
Yeah, Mr Rudd paid for mine, so I wasn't caring about the extra $$$ for the timer. There is plenty of conjecture about the turbo timer deal, its more of a personal preference; Besides, open a door or do anything while armed and it shuts everything down and goes in to intruder mode.

I would be keen on this diag if you dig one up. Also; any details you can provide when yours gets done, as I would love to make this change to mine. I assume it would be fairly easy. (i.e. splice into the doors window motor power wire; as they are all controlled by the drivers door it would be a easy job.)

cittris

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tristian
Drive
2001 Tarmac Black Evo VII
you guys make me jealous! i want an autowatch in mine but can't find and installer

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
From what I've been told by my installer auto up windows is not possible in our cars. I've also heard this elsewhere as well. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
It's not possible? Our cars come with one from the factory and the autowatch remote would allow this too, thats what I've got told...

bdscott

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
98 FL Leggy
From what I understand what OVR444 said is correct. The way the alarm systems work is not compatable. Having said that if you can prove it wrong then great. I have no understanding of it, just repeating what my installer said and what I have read.

Top Bottom