Wiring/fuses/lights issue

sanchez

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
rodrigo
Drive
legnum
Sorry just scraped the sleep from my eyes and noticed that it's when switch gets turned on. I'm with Christian, check the centre pin of the lamp holder.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
OK. If Chris is right i'll waive that 10 bucks he owes me! ;)

green machine

Idling at the Lights
First Name
mark hartland
Drive
96 legnum evo momo,gt forester
I just put a new battery in mine and now when i stop the car stalls,wonder what that could be.any takers..

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
2000 Mitsubishi Legnum Type S
I just put a new battery in mine and now when i stop the car stalls,wonder what that could be.any takers..

Your computer is just trying to re-learn it's self. Look up computer reset. I think you will need to reset it again then you need to run it at idle for around 10 minutes without the a/c on then run it for another 10 min with the a/c on. The whole process is done at idel. I'm pretty sure that's it but just do a quick search to be sure. :)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Your computer is just trying to re-learn it's self. Look up computer reset. I think you will need to reset it again then you need to run it at idle for around 10 minutes without the a/c on then run it for another 10 min with the a/c on. The whole process is done at idel. I'm pretty sure that's it but just do a quick search to be sure. :)

You will most likely only experience this fault if you run a VTA BOV thats not tuned correctly. There is actually a guide on here as to how to do it from memory...

What you posted is right, just most people won't have this problem :)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
when I had my 7201 ecu, it used to stall everytime I idle, but once it's 'used' to the settings again.. it idles normally.. but surprisingly with my 7203 ecu it never did stall on me..

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
I had the stalling problem even when my car was all stock. I don't know I guess it's just some cars that do it.

ttgvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
steve
Drive
02 vr4 galant, 92 vr4, 85 starion
Starting the car first thing in the morning and noticing that the voltage drops to 10 but secound time i start the car the voltage is 13?? Battery is new and has 110 cold cranking amps and i have stock audio, dont understand why?? never starts fast first unless its a warm day think i need a new battery with more cranking amps any ideas guys?? cheers

green machine

Idling at the Lights
First Name
mark hartland
Drive
Car starts fine and idles,when i take it for a spin it stalls when i stop at lights,all because i put a new battery in WTF...

green machine

Idling at the Lights
First Name
mark hartland
Drive
Yeah i tried that,didn't work.Might disconnect battery for a few days and try again,thanks again..

Macca

Showing some Leg.
First Name
Craig 'Macca' Mclean
Drive
Could also be a dirty idle stepper motor or a vacuum leak. Have you been for a big drive since you disconnected the battery or have they only been short trips?

green machine

Idling at the Lights
First Name
mark hartland
Drive
Only short trips will take for a long trip today,thanks Macca see how she goes...

Top Bottom