For Sale NSW Wrecking 98 PFL manual Legnum - Meister Blue

NOXQSZ

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Pauly
Drive
Hopes n dreams
Hi guys, as you may have read in the NSW section. The ball joint failed on my vehicle a month ago and my car has been written off. I've decided to keep the vehicle and part it out, possibly with the intention of getting another Leggy and having some useful spares for the next ride. I will be updating this thread over the next week as parts come off the vehicle and listing prices for each so please bare with me!

If there is something you are after in particular, let me know and we will sort out a price. The only damage to the vehicle is the front bar, front right panel, right side skirt, rear bar and obviously the offending ball joint. Everything else is in good condition.

As a basic list (Prices to follow shortly mods) of what will be available soonest:

4 complete doors - Skins, windows and electrics in good condition (Drivers has slight damage as seen in photo where front panel has hit it)
Front left panel
Complete boot - Skin and tinted window
Rear spoiler
LH/RH head lights, blinkers, and brake lights
PFL spot lights
Side mirrors - Both motors fine, drivers side mirror is black
Front strut brace
Complete blue cloth interior in great condition
Genuine floor mats in ok condition
Carbon centre console and shifter surround - Slight crack top right corner
Complete MMCS setup with stacker
Boost gauge
Tein coil overs
Complete turbo back exhaust
5" Canon
Front mount and piping
Blow off valve
Boost gauge
4 x multi-stud 18s with great tread however the rims have a slight flaking to them

The rest of the mechanical parts will be available over the next 2-3 weeks as Ill need to free up some space for storage and also bribe a mate with a slab to give me hand. If anyone is keen on a decent motor with 140xxx kms, manual gearbox in good condition or any other mechanical part and wants to assist with removal, I'm willing to negotiate that in and lower the price accordingly. If anyone is interested in the AYC, to be honest I'm not sure of it's condition as the lights on the dash never operated while I owned the vehicle, so that might not be worth the trouble or risk however it will be available down the track.

The previous owner (Mrk_VR4) has a thread up about the vehicle:

http://ozvr4.com/forums/showthread.php?1737-Mark-s-1998-VR4-Legnum

As you can see it's image has changed somewhat from then and before anyone asks, the bonnet is not carbon fibre, it's just a vinyl skin!

Thanks!

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 551
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 549
  • photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 560
  • photo7.jpg
    photo7.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 551
  • photo8.jpg
    photo8.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 563
  • photo11.jpg
    photo11.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 550
  • photo12.jpg
    photo12.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 544
  • photo13.jpg
    photo13.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 557
  • photo14.jpg
    photo14.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 548
  • photo15.jpg
    photo15.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 546
  • photo16.jpg
    photo16.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 543

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
Interested in coilovers, whole exhaust and Front Mount + Piping... how much and do you have any more details on these items?

Models, age? etc

NOXQSZ

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Pauly
Drive
Hopes n dreams
Interested in coilovers, whole exhaust and Front Mount + Piping... how much and do you have any more details on these items?

Models, age? etc

Hey Bill, will get pictures / details of each in the next few days. Those items were on the vehicle at time of purchase, and looking at Mrk_VR4's thread, I think he installed them so they've been on the car a while.

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
2019 i30 N-Line
Sounds good... will wait for some pics. Thanks Mate.

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
Hey man, when they come available Im looking for exhaust headers, turbos and the dumps if they are for sale

Quintenperren

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Quinten Perren
Drive
Legnum
I'm interested in the set of 3 silicon intercooler hoses and clamps please :) posted to Victoria.

G

Unregistered
Exhaust and silicone piping I am definitely keen

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Why are you wrecking it, looks like it only needs a control arm a front guard and a side skirt. None of which is hard to find.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
What Teins are they Pauly, they are a gold colour, Teins are usually green. What spring rates and pm me a price
Thanks

Sleepyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Andrew Reddel
Drive
1997 Vr4 Legnum
Hi Mate,

How much you want for all the bits needed for a manual conversion.

Happy to help pull it all out.

PUDG3_VR4

The Unlucky One....
First Name
BJ
Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2002 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country
Why are you wrecking it, looks like it only needs a control arm a front guard and a side skirt. None of which is hard to find.

Plus it's effing Meister Blue!!!! But each to their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
floor mats and tow bar assembly please..possibly intercooler with piping as well depending on dimensions... postage to 4114 or probably best us sunny siders all get it packaged together...

BCX

Administrator
First Name
Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
2019 i30 N-Line
bump

Any news?

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum

from what the original post states its been written off, and every write-off in NSW is a statutory write off so it can never be road legal again.

G

Unregistered
Is that the law now? My mrs had her audi written off for a fist sized dent in the bonnet and a smashed headlight when someone hit her.
It got written off because it was $3000 for a bonnet and $1000 for the headlight.
It got written off for financial reasons, paid out $7500, she bought it back for $500, replaced the headlight and it has been registered and insured for the last 7 years since the accident.

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

formanth

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony
Drive
2001 Legnum
Pauly, need the glovebox plus the 2 plastic hinges it sits on...are these still available? PFL and FL should be the same.

David-777

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
1998 VR4 Manual
I need the passenger side air vent, also are you selling the engine? Pm me.

David-777

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
David
Drive
1998 VR4 Manual
Also let me know how,much for the rims and boost guage. Thanks.

Top Bottom