15th may

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
hill runs should / will be off limits for a while

i disagree, if the guy crashed his car he was driving faster than he was talented. in our hill run there were certainly some dangerous hair pins with embankments that popped up but if you feel like your gonna crash dont go that fast. whats the point in having cars like ours otherwise? so that you can drag someone to 60? you gotta enjoy it but realise were amateur drivers and do it within the individual's limits. personally i had an awesome time in the hills but wasnt driving as fast as lee or ant (dunno how you caught up to us haha).

but i do think hill runs should be off limits at night, theres not much visibility and signing, even in the day

G

Unregistered
I think Matt is referring to the hills being at the cops attention [even more] now because of the unfortunate accident.

Buckas

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dan
Drive
97 manual legnum
yeh ive had a couple of beers i guess that makes more sense :redface:. although obrien rd was something i reckon cops would never go along. just head further east :D

G

Unregistered
i dont know if he crashd due to a lakc of talent . i was in the run and they had blind corners then gravel on the corner exits from peoples drive ways . was part of the front 3 cars . and were 10 min infront when it happend. so turned back and when we got there the fire'ies were talking about how thy were gonna cut him out. and seeing the car in the condition it was. we were kinda suprised they both got out alive.

but i was talking more about cops patrolling the hills now . not saying drivers on ozvr4 arnt talented anough to do hill runs .

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
Isn't the first Skyline involved in that sort of crashs...

I wouldn't go on a cruise in the hills if I have never been there before... There were quite a few dangerous spots too and if you don't know where the gravel on the bitumen track is, you can't do full speed... nor in a virility boosting Skyline :-P

By the way: I passed City West around 8:30pm and haven't seen a car there.

G

Unregistered
well a guy off anti lag is having a big open party. entry is 20 a head , and after last night , i dont think many people would be up for it

Top Bottom