[ACT] Spotted Thread

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
... well not exactly spotted, but heard.

Stock 6A13TT on Sunday night 9pm heard rumbling past me @ London Circuit (central Canberra CBD). Unmistakeable noise. Anyone on here? I was inside The Uni Bar at the time.

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
lol, maybe a heard thread should be started although it might confuse a few NZ'ers

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
Not mine, Standard Exhaust. With holes now, finally rusted through !

G

Unregistered
Hi guys this is completly off topic but Im looking for someone in the ACT with a VR4 that i can take a look at. I'm keen on buying one but would like to take a look at one before biting the bullet.

Cheers
Brad

G

Unregistered
Wasn't me, but I'm a little sad to be hearing there's already stupid loud VR-4's getting around here :(

G

Unregistered
Spotted 2 VR4s this week, yesterday I saw a white series 1 Legnum (I think might be the one from Vehicle Dynamics) who was kinda enough to give me a toot and a wave headed on the Monaro Hwy towards the airport and at Lunchtime today a very shiny Trigger Mauve Series 2 Galant driving past Russell Offices (First VR4 Galant in ACT??)

G

Unregistered
Just noto\iced this one!
That was me in the galant mate. Saw you in the white Legnum(with whtie rims?) just before the round a bout out the front of Duntroon. Snapped my head around taking a second look. Would have given you a toot but the people who installed my ICE removed the relay for my air horn ( added bonus when I picked the car up) :( .

Yep, first Galant in ACT! But holy crap is it hard keeping cars clean here. The winds just blow dirt everywhere. Constant struggle I tell you.

Almost enough of us for a meet up sometime!

Top Bottom