Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
White FL Legnum spotted on Erindale Drive and Sternberg Cres. Last week. 139-NUM QLD plates ?

I was following it in my White FL Leggie...lol

G

Unregistered
hhhahah that was me i gave a little wave i thought you were gona follow me to have a chat thats why slowed down but you turned off. you live southside?

G

Unregistered
I saw you on Hindmarsh Dr tonight, Bashar - actually you cut me off deciding to turn left onto Yamba at the last moment! I was in my girlfriend's turbo starlet.

Nash

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Craig
Drive
1988 Honda CRX (Series 2)
1998 FL Legnum VR-4
2012 Kia Optima Platnum
hhhahah that was me i gave a little wave i thought you were gona follow me to have a chat thats why slowed down but you turned off. you live southside?

lol yeah I am in Wanniassa...

:D

G

Unregistered
I saw you on Hindmarsh Dr tonight, Bashar - actually you cut me off deciding to turn left onto Yamba at the last moment! I was in my girlfriend's turbo starlet.

lol sorry last minute decision making. coilovers and black 20s put on today so keep an eye out for it sits really nice and the black rims compliment the white.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
I was in ACT last Sunday at Tuggeranong buying some fireworks.
It was dead quiet but there were some really nice spots for photos.

But seriously, I couldn't believe there were Kangaroos all over the place. In front of office blocks, in parks, in front of shopping centres... it was unreal :eek:

P6070001.jpg

G

Unregistered
Saw a red series 1 legnum at the Woden shopping centre the other day (Saturday arvo I think). Belong to anyone on here?

jacob

Idling at the Lights
First Name
jake
Drive
red leggie with red pearl
yeah the red wagons mine, ive had it for ages, but i've never seen another one until recently (about 2 months ago), white, facelift, white wheels, at kambah shops.

G

Unregistered
yeah the red wagons mine, ive had it for ages, but i've never seen another one until recently (about 2 months ago), white, facelift, white wheels, at kambah shops.

Thats my one :)

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Not quite a "spotted" but keeping an eye out for any Galant/Legnums whilst I'm here for a whistle-stop work tour for only three days.

Yes, it's fun rocking up to work on the first flight out. Kind of surreal really...

gammon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
aaron
Drive
96 trigger mauve legnum
white FL leggie, on Hindmarsh drv, I was at kfc at Phillip feeding my face. Just caught a quick glimpse, first one ive seen in the ACT, have only been here a few months.

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Yow ACT crew!

I will be in your City on the 20th Feb, staying at Symonston, if you wanna meet, I'll be free that night otherwise, look out for me :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Yow ACT crew!

I will be in your City on the 20th Feb, staying at Symonston, if you wanna meet, I'll be free that night otherwise, look out for me :)

Att: ACT VR4 dudes.

You'll hear him coming with his RSR exhaust ;)

G

Unregistered
After a day of cleaning up our local hillclimb track I have a 21st to attend to my friend, sorry I can't be of any great company!

G

Unregistered
omgomgomg!!1!!

First Legnum ive seen in the flesh.
A trigger mauve with gold (volk's?) wheels and a big cooler in the front, QLD plates, heading south on Yamba drive.
Looks good.

Had the wife in the car with me, so i was able to point it out and excitedly say "See that! That's what i want! One of them!"

gammon

Idling at the Lights
First Name
aaron
Drive
96 trigger mauve legnum
omgomgomg!!1!!

First Legnum ive seen in the flesh.
A trigger mauve with gold (volk's?) wheels and a big cooler in the front, QLD plates, heading south on Yamba drive.
Looks good.

Had the wife in the car with me, so i was able to point it out and excitedly say "See that! That's what i want! One of them!"
Yeah bud that was me,got QLD plates but live in the ACT. Convince the wife to let you get one
it's better than a clapped out gemini

G

Unregistered
at the moment, my sneakers are more reliable transport than a clapped out gemini.

noony

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Paul
Drive
Black 99 FL
Are there any Canberra leggie owners still on here?

I saw a pretty tidy silver example on weekend? near Belco
Not sure of they saw my wave thru the window tint.

First other leggie I've seen here since having mine.

Top Bottom