Adelaide meet between 21st and 26th July

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
So whats the go, less than one week now....

If you are keen on a friday evening Wes, i could make a bit of an appearance but would prefer saturday, even if that means catching up with you guys after the photoshoot (if thats what happens, i finish work at 12.30 saturday)

Anyone got any ideas for friday evening? Perhaps meet around 6 and cruise to a pub or something in the hills for a counterie?

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
I cant make it friday. If its saturday I can make it though.

ill watch this thread to see if the date changes.

trounced

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Wes
Drive
1997 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4
so are we still go for friday afternoon ?

can people please sms me if interested because i dont have internet at the moment unless i use this dodgy one in the lobby

my mobile is 0428160286

the meet is to run meet at adelaide and head up the hills to harndorf friday afternoon around 4ish ?

talk to you all soon

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Someone call me about this tomorrow - I'm trying to convince Chef Snr to bring out the COTY for a fang.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
meet at the airport just before 1 pm to head to hahndorf for latish lunch

head into the airport off sir donald bradman, via to the right (towards the long term car park to the round about), at the roundabout turn right to go in behind ikea, meet in the bowls club car park.

Alternatively suggest somewhere to meet on the way towards belair road

Any questions contact me or Wes

eddyvr4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Eddy
Drive
2001 Legnum Type S, 2007 Kawasaki ZX14
If someone calls me on 0400 501 264 on the way with your ETA at hahndorf, ill try to come in and meet up at whereever you park. (I live in hahndorf!)

timing may be an issue as i have to go out latish arvo but certainly keen to meet some owners..

If you change your mind and go elsewhere, no probs from me, ill try again next time..

Eddy

G

Unregistered
Would you guys like to make a detour through williamstown after the meet up in harndorf then onto the Sprint Car Rally meet in angaston check out the sit @ http://www.rallysa.com.au/spectators/itinery-and-route.asp it starts at 6pm. Let me know if anyone is up for it I will be there anyway. Would be cool to see a few of vr4's there!!!! 0421036155

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Bah sorry guys, I tried to get Senior Chef (my Dad) to bring his car out, but he was busy, and in the end so was I. We're heading off to the photo shoot tomorrow morning at Mitsubishi, for anyone else going.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Good little meet, Wes + family, Jarrad and myself met up and eventually made it to hahndorf, despite the odd wrong turn, dodgy u-turns and dribble :redface:

Was also good to meet eddyvr4 who made an appearance in hahndorf, as well as an honourable mention to iron chef for turning up there too

Ill wait and see what pics you guys got before putting any of mine up....

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
We didnt go via the freeway, rather went through belair, ironbank, mt bold and then through to hahndorf, i wanted to incorporate some twisty stuff

J-B

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jarrad
Drive
EVO VII GSR
Even though we got lost, i still had fun. Was a nice drive too, didn't start to rain till we got to hahndorf :)

SupremeMoFo

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Evan
Drive
MY01 Magna Sports
Even so, all you gotta do is aim back towards the freeway to get to Harndoorf.

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
Evan you drive a Magna, so you lose all rights to tease anyone with a VR-4 lol

Top Bottom