Anyone got a 7202 ecu spare????

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Probably should have thought about this earlier buuuuuuuutttttt......

Ive had a look at my ecu, its got a metal case but there are others with 7202 plastic cased ecus on cars with build dates either side of mine - so im hopeful that ill be ok but just in case-

Has anyone got a 7202 ecu i could borrow - today?!?! If i do end up using it ill source another one for you ASAP

Can pay cash/beer/other favours :001_huh: for short term inconveinience

PM or an sms to 0400 031 911 would be appreciated.....

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
I take it you have your SKR tune today, but he isn't able to tune seeing as you have the incorrect ECU? Does your car run OK at the moment that you could delay having your tune done?

I dont have a spare flashable ECU (only the one in my car), sorry.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Correct Lee - but im not sure whether my ecu will be any good or not

I wonder if adelaide Jap would have the right ecu.....

Slinz

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Grubby Nissan
I have what I presume to be a tunable 7202 sitting in my bedroom actually. I bought it from the UK a while back to replace my 7201, and it was advertised as the flash tunable model.

I'm just very poor so haven't had the money to get it put in my Steve and tuned :( If you're positive that you can source me another one, then you're welcome to have this one - I just don't want to get stuck without one in a couple months time though! That would make me want to murder kittens.

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
PMs replied to....fingers crossed

Lee, it really needs to happen today or it wont happen til mid January as harvest is about to (finally) begin at work

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
OK well if shit really hits the fan and you can't get Tom's for whatever reason, I'll put my original ECU back in my car and you can have the 7203 ECU out of it today (have spare ECU in the car). Then you can replace it with Tom's by the end of the week (as I intend to do more ECU development by the end of the week), and then replace Tom's in a month or so when he needs it. Do you still have my mobile number?

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Well Dion was just getting on the dyno when I left just after 3 (140kw from my wifes TJ VRX auto, gotta be happy with that), so.........

How did you go Dion?
Officially SA's most powerfull VR4 now.....

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Your wifes magna made almost 3 times the power i did :( see build thread shortly

twisted32

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Rob
Drive
2000 Type S Leggy (toy)
NW Pajero (daily)
Sorry to hear that Dion, hope you get it sorted soon. Try contacting www.otomoto.com.au for your gaskets but in the meantime......

"Are you sure it's not a Magna:)"

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Lol thats what the dam RAA guy said on sunday night - 'thats what you get for buying an imported magna'

Have gotten onto otomoto, thanks for that

Top Bottom