automatic problem

TomTom

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tom
Drive
Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 Type S
How did you go with Elfe? Haven't been around since I've got some visa & work issues =)

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
96 S2 RZ Supra with 500whp
Big thanks Tom. He seems very capable and helpful. His labour charges seem very reasonable also. Glad to have been passed on to him, kinda feels more comfortable.

G

Unregistered
Mine is stuffed, needs a full rebuild and solonoids, gonna cost at least $850 in parts alone!!!

so is your car still at elfies ? hope mine aint as bad as what yours is .

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
Yep still there, just ordered parts from the states, gotto wait at least another few weeks till it's ready. I think yours may just need solenoids?

G

Unregistered
yeah talked to elfe today he found thata couple ov solinoids are out/broken and hes orderd some genuine ones from usa . but he said he found some pieses off metal inside the box (so i guess he flushed it and thats wat he got) so i myt b up shit creek without a paddle for a couple more weeeks aswell

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
I ordered 12, enough for both of us from the states, they were 1/2 the price over there in comparison to here. Will be here in 7-10 days. I'm off to Greece, be back in a Month, hope its all sorted by then!!?!?

G

Unregistered
hayyy guys elfe did a wicked job car runs mint now stoked az . highly recomended

G

Unregistered
Thats great to hear! What exactly was done and how much did it cost?

well 4th clutch pack was f#*ked soo he replaced that overhauled tork converter replaced pump and im shaw theres some other stuff ill ad ill have to dig the invoice out it cost $3500 .the work was done realy quikley. imm happy to have it back tho love driving it

Madhav

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Madhav
Drive
He replaced all 6 solenoids also from memory, and they cost at least $500 to buy.

Mine is almost done, it needed a lot more work than yours, the labour is gonna be an absolute killer.

G

Unregistered
yeah labour always is . butt he does a good job unlike the other place that last did mine . the casing on the last box was cracked . wats up with that. thought they mightov noticed it

Top Bottom