1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Mitsi Club Australia has invited us to their AWD Dyno day

Where: Pulse Racing Unit 3/788 Old Illawarra Road, Menai NSW 2234
When: 15th Feb
Cost: $50 which gets you 3 runs and printouts.

G

Unregistered
Would love to go but im off to the gold coast on the 14th.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
KB beat me to it, just waiting for a confirmed time which i'll include in this post.

Here's the full details. I'm posting it because i already typed it all out last night LOL

evo653.jpg

NSW members:
How much: $50 for three runs and a dyno print out.
Date: Sunday, February 15th, 2009.
Time: 9:00am
Meet Location: Pulse Racing Unit 3/788 Old Illawarra Road, Menai.

We've organised a dyno day at Mitsubishi Club Australia for members of the Mitsubishi Club and OZVR4 to attend. Our state rep Aza has organised the dyno day for us with Pulse Racing.
Do come along. It's only $50 and you get three runs and a dyno print out.
A great opportunity to see how much power your VR-4 is pumping out at the wheels.

Clipboard01-5.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
If I don't make the JDM Underground one from the week before, I'll come to this one hehehe..

Or I might do both, just for kicks!

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
NOOOOO!! so close to my place (10k) yet i will be in Tassie!!

G

Unregistered
yeah wouldent mind heading over for a look at what my standard vr4 has to offer. just got to see at a closer date to find what im doin with work.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Gentlemen (and women, too),

Just a kind reminder that this event will be on in just over two weeks time.
More than enough time to do some last minute upgrades, no? :D

As for me, I'll be replacing my panel filter with a K&N part, doing my spark plug leads and upping the boost a tiny bit.
Might also run a de-cat on the day as well to see what kind of difference it makes.
Even if i get low figures, i don't mind, as long as the car doesn't blow up and i get an idea at the end of the day on what needs to be improved.

So come down at 9:00am to Pulse Racing in Menai, bring your camera and $50 and have a go on the dyno.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!

I will actually now be in Sydney on that day !!! :mad:

But am leaving there to drive to Griffith again..

How long do these dyno runs take Dimi ? I'm very keen to see what the Grandpa puts out (I doubt it's much !).

I'd have to empty the car at my parent's house beforehand as it would be chock full of work gear..........

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Saturday I'll be at Meek getting a full look over on my car, then I think i'll be at a party in the shire that night.. So i'll be nice and close anyway hehehe

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hehe hey Brad, we'll be there for most of the day. So that's from 9:00am until the early afternoon as all cars get three runs each and there will be quite a few cars to get through :)
You'll be told on the day at what time to expect your car to have it's run.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Well if he can tell us what time he would prefer to have his run, we can organise it so his car can have it's runs at that time?

matchtheclown

Time p33nt
First Name
hugh
Drive
99 VR-4 Type S Man
I'm in. Will be nice / sad to see how much stick the car has, then have the motivation to waste money on it chasing a number that doesn't mean much!

Only like 10mins away for me so woop!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Are the 3 dyno runs done sequentially or out of turn ?

If the 3 runs are one straight after the other, then I might be in for this...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yup. Three runs straight - one after another.

Cool. I just might be able to make this then. :)

Any chance of being one of the early starters if I could make it ? Pretty please with a cherry on top ?

That way I can bugger off to Griffith afterwards while you all crap all over my dyno readout :redface:

gorgath

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Irwin
Drive
1997 Legnum RED!!!
Cool. I just might be able to make this then. :)

Any chance of being one of the early starters if I could make it ? Pretty please with a cherry on top ?

That way I can bugger off to Griffith afterwards while you all crap all over my dyno readout :redface:
Brad, I am pretty sure it will be ok, I've already asked the organiser and waiting for response.

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Hey Brad. Good news.
I've spoken to Aza on the phone and he will be pushing your car up into the first quarter of the morning which should see you run first for the day so you can scoot off to work.

So we'll be there at 9:00am, Pulse Racing techs will round us up and explain how everything goes, give us our placings for the day then stage the Grandpa-mobile and get you onto the rolling road by 9:30am.

Thanks Gorgs bro for requesting this for our beloved Grandpa ;)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hey Brad. Good news.
I've spoken to Aza on the phone and he will be pushing your car up into the first quarter of the morning which should see you run first for the day so you can scoot off to work.

So we'll be there at 9:00am, Pulse Racing techs will round us up and explain how everything goes, give us our placings for the day then stage the Grandpa-mobile and get you onto the rolling road by 9:30am.

Thanks Gorgs bro for requesting this for our beloved Grandpa ;)

Oh that's great news thanks both to Gorgs & to Aza there & for letting me know Dimi.

I'll have the video camera & tripod ready to film my runs :)

I owe you guys some drinks thanks fellas !! We'll need to celebrate the 200,000kms mark too !:bigsmile:

Top Bottom