AWD Dyno Day invitation from MCA

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Do they have an AWD dyno..? or do they put something in our cars to turn it RWD for the runs..

Take a look at the videos on their website, the WRX on the dyno has a 'Rear wheel drive conversion spool' put on it.. Doesnt look like an AWD dyno?

and I've been told they dont have one (unless if it was recently they got one?)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Beautiful :)

I got freaked out when I was told they didn't have one LOL..

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Well my car should be out of the shop this week :)

still waiting on my front bar after crappy shipping company finally sent my stuff last weekend haha

G

Unregistered
TOM and DIMI!!

hahaha hopefully ills ee you guys at the JDM underground one @ powertune this saturday !!

Tom if you come to the oen im hsoting ill come to this one lol !!!

i should be in for this one as well guys if i still have money !!

if you can squeeze me in for the first part of the morning as my ralliart tune doesnt like high temps lol.

dimi you should put up a "in" list for this

is there a minimum amount of people you need to have to make it go through?

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
is there a minimum amount of people you need to have to make it go through?
It's a joint club event with Mitsubishi Club Australia and OZVR4. Pulse Racing have not set a minimum amount of participants - it's basically a "show up and have a go" kind of event.

So far, the Mitsubishi dudes have 10 definites and a further 3 who are "maybe's".
And from OZVR4, so far there are 7 definites from our group and 2 "maybe's".

Here's the attendance list so far:

mitshy.gif
Mitsubishi Club Australia

Curlay
snoogans
EVO7GTA
THmag99 maybe
Grejio
ryan_c
Aza
ih8hsv
Astron Boy
mitch

OZVR4.COM

Gorgs
Brad
Hugh
Tom
Dimi
Sam
Paul
maybe Lewis
maybe Jono

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Well I am now out of it. I am really fuming too...........

An upcoming installation in QLD has turned feral & jumped up & down when I tried to simply move their date back by a week as my install in Griffith was taking place on the same week (got double-booked).

So now that weekend will be spent driving to QLD instead of going to to Griffith so I won't be able to make the dyno day.

I won't mention that they were MEANT to get theirs installed in December & they delayed it on us. But oh no we are not allowed to do the same ..

I honestly can't write on this forum what I REALLY want to say..... needless to say though I have the SHITS royally now & am NOT happy............ :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
I might be bringing an Evo8 dude from work too :)

Tam, The Feb14th one I can only be a maybe, it all depends on the timing of things!

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Oh man :(
There's nothing you can do to change this, Brad?

Nope :mad:

They even rung the boss afterwards & complained that I was trying to change the install date, which didn't go down well.

I am seriously pissed off now as these people have screwed me around royally before & I am talking like 3 hours before I was due to get in the car & drive to QLD they canned it. Now THEY are jumping up & down because all I'm trying to do is move it a week back.
The lady is complaining because she is in Brisbane & her husband works remotely all the time & it's too hard to organise baby sitting blah blah blah & the date CANNOT be moved because of it.... I had to put up with it for 10 agonising minutes. I eventually retorted that I have to do exactly the same thing her husband does with driving around everywhere & I have a mentally & physically disabled wife that I have to care for as well & I was thinking to myself "shove it up your arse bitch" (pardon the language).

Like, the club is in Rainbow Beach near Fraser Island, but their work is done by someone in Brisbane ? WTF ? That's not my fault ....

Sorry Dimi man but yea cross me off the list now ...

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Ah,

Speaking of Pulse Racing, something big was going down at MEEK regarding them.

Didn't get most of it as they were talking to another guy with his EVO 9 but yea it sounded like a big deal, almost as though a fight almost broke over something.

I was talking to the young bloke there at the time so was listening to 2 conversations at once. That's all I know about it but yea was getting the impression something went down between MEEK & Pulse or something like that...

Keep it between us boys !

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Well, that confirms it. I've heard about the situation.

Speaking of Pulse, I, myself have had a bad experience with them in the past with a project car. And from that experience, i can't recommend them for project work and engine conversion stuff.
Although i'm totally over it, like I said, as much as I would love to, i can't recommend such service :(

However, Aza at the Mitsubishi Club has set up a $50 dyno day at Pulse Racing on Sunday for us - and for $50, why not. I'll put the past behind for a day.
Let's check it out and see how it goes :D
Dyno day will go off! And a turn out of over 30 cars is expected (combining the three clubs that are turning up, of course).

Now, is anyone interested in meeting at P6F on Sunday morning to head down to the Dyno day together?

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
yeah maybe, post more detail when its not 1 in the morning and my little one is teething (AAARGH!)

G

Unregistered
HI Dimi just leting you know that P6F has been blocked off and you cant park there anymore! We seen it on Sunday.

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Yeah, that's right. But you can park alongside where the barriers are - there's parking spots right next to it that hasn't been blocked off.

P6Fcopy.jpg

Hey no fair. Where was the bloody ferris wheel when we're having our meets ?

I wanna have a ride !!

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Haha Brad the ferris wheel is back again. I saw it yesterday on the way to training.

Updated attendance list:

mitshy.gif
Mitsubishi Club Australia
Curlay
snoogans
EVO7GTA
Grejio
ryan_c
Aza
Mitch
Astron Boy
maybe THmag99
maybe Frankii

Magnaclub.net
ih8hsv
FRE5H +1
The EGO (spectating)
tjawd
jesse_james (might have a go)
CASS-VRXTJ (spectating)
lowrider
MitchellO
maybe Peter_Pan
maybe Life

OZVR4.COM
Hugh
Tom
Sam
Paul
Jono
Dimi
Gorgs
maybe Lewis

FTO Australia
koolio1234 (spectating)
xSlurpee
maybe MIVEC_GPX
maybe Ben

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Ive been messed around AGAIN, so I won't have my car until TUESDAY now.. I'm fuming, but I have to drop out of this.

Top Bottom