AWD Dyno Day invitation from MCA

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Argh. Hard luck, Tom. I know exactly how it's like to be messed around. You're given a date, then just before you think you're going to pick it up, you're told it will need another week. Kills your life.

I'll see the rest of you there tomorrow at 9:00am. I'm heading out straight from my house and meeting up with Gorgs at Orange Grove Krispy Kreme at 8:30am.

I'll be filming your runs and uploading them in the evening after the event :)
See you there.

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
How'd this go? I got a sms from a mate who went passed there today and said noone was there?

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Haha sounded odd about you guys not being there, so I don't know what he was talking about.. Good turnout?

Whatd you get Dimi? :D

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
Thanks for the invite and the organization Dimi.

It was a good day, nice to meet a few of the OZVR4 members. Pulse even got their (time attack?) Evo out but could not do a full power run because it nearly climbed off the dyno. They "only" managed 297awkw...

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Holy shit they only managed to top you with 100kw atw :p not at full potential.. what a weapon it is!

and nice results for your car mate, top stuff :D

I wonder what mine would do :p

Top Bottom