AYC sevice QLD

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
hey guys,

I just got my legnum and was wondering if anyone knew where to get the AYC fluid changed in SE QLD,
not too keen on the idea of doing it myself and the local dealer dosent have the equipment to do it

any help would be awsome

Chris

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
thanks mel, can actually remember reading this thread, should have searched, will take it to Gavin Wood Auto Tech, seems to know his stuff as other members have said.. thanks

G

Unregistered
i use NLMS at slacks creek. going in this wednesday for some AYC loving.. :)

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
SR Autmotive in redcliffe done mine when they changed my diff :p but redcliffe would probably be a bit too far for you to drive from the gold coast, id probably recommend neil lowe's too.. ALL the evos seem to be there, drive past and see for yourself hahaha

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
got my ayc serviced at APC, $300 was the cost from memory, but i think they did it pretty good..

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
i just got my car back from gavin wood auto tech... all i can say is WOOOOW its a totally new car.... got the engine oil, auto, transfer case, diff and ayc changed....

supplied al the fluids myself, only charged $471 for the whole lot.... i think it was pretty good myself, its a pleasure to drive, so smooth.....

would recommend them to anyone

Chris

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Thats not a bad price. What fluid did you go with? And what engine oil?

coops

Crunching Gears
First Name
Chris Cooper
Drive
Legnum vr4
engine oil - Amsoil 0w30 - going to go thicker next service
trans - Mitsubishi genuine
AYC - Mitsubishi AYC genuine
diff - there oil

trans filter - Mitsubishi genuine
engine filter - amsoil

that was also more then just replacing oils they had to check all the suspension too and a few little things

they said they will do AYC flush and that for round $180 if you supply oils, he said and recommended mitsubishi fluid only tho

Top Bottom